First ride

sledheadjoe

Reaction score
ya it gets better during break in and ya they're a little under powered. it sounds like you might have the wrong weights for the altitude or just not giving any gas. im going over 8100rpm easy. 1st tank dont keep pinned all the time go through all throttle ranges and make sure you let warm up really good.

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked mine up this week, the dealer added a half liter of oill to the tank and said it will be in break in mode for 3 1/2hrs on the hour meter. timming will be retarted and rpm's will be limited to 8000 max. hope this helps as this sounds like what you have going on.

snobyrd

Reaction score
picked mine up this week, the dealer added a half liter of oill to the tank and said it will be in break in mode for 3 1/2hrs on the hour meter. timming will be retarted and rpm's will be limited to 8000 max. hope this helps as this sounds like what you have going on.

Sounds like bs, I hit 8450 , dealer said no break in mode, mine pulls hard, little flat on top

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like bs, I hit 8450 , dealer said no break in mode, mine pulls hard, little flat on top

just what i was told, on another not if your hitting 8450 you better look at some weights because that wont help you out in any way.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am to 100k and it is running great and using alot less fuel then it did before

snobyrd

Reaction score
Tavis, do u think your cat pulls harder than yer pro, I'm not convinced, I think my pro will out pull my cat,that q drive ramps up pretty fast.

Top Bottom