First ride on new pro 155

radar09

Reaction score
I took my new 800 out this weekend to Chappel Creek and it worked great, the temps were never above 125 with the scratchers down, it only got up to 7900 rpm with 10-64s in it (still breaking period) clutch was never hot.Problem started about 10 km in on the rough trail. My wife was riding my 01 800 RMK and she was sore and tired of getting the crap beat out of her, so I trader her sleds and that's when it really started! She wouldn't get off the damn thing, she rode it all day long! Day 2 I had to go to Alpine and rent her her own 800 summit just so that I could ride my pro in Renshaw on the second day. I guess I will have to look at getting her one if she still wants to come and play with the boys!All in all I am still getting used to handling it, but it sure feels nice to ride. not sure if I should have my skis in the shortest width position or the middle position? What does everyone else have them set at?

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends if you do a lot of sidehilling if you do i would have them at there narrowest spot
I took my new 800 out this weekend to Chappel Creek and it worked great, the temps were never above 125 with the scratchers down, it only got up to 7900 rpm with 10-64s in it (still breaking period) clutch was never hot.Problem started about 10 km in on the rough trail. My wife was riding my 01 800 RMK and she was sore and tired of getting the crap beat out of her, so I trader her sleds and that's when it really started! She wouldn't get off the damn thing, she rode it all day long! Day 2 I had to go to Alpine and rent her her own 800 summit just so that I could ride my pro in Renshaw on the second day. I guess I will have to look at getting her one if she still wants to come and play with the boys!All in all I am still getting used to handling it, but it sure feels nice to ride. not sure if I should have my skis in the shortest width position or the middle position? What does everyone else have them set at?

radar09

Reaction score
Hey dude, met you in the cabin at Renshaw, Did you get your rental back on time?

We sure did, our friend actually started feeling worse and worse so we went back to parking lot at 2:30, so we had lots of time. How's your knee?

radar09

Reaction score
I originally had them at the narrowest, but changed them fearing that it would be hard to handle on the trails. Any experience on the narrow ski setting on the trails would be appreciated.

prairie rmk

Reaction score
I've had mine narrow since last season and like it that way. Not a huge difference, probably a little slower on the trail, but really nice when you get in some snow that is set up or crossing other tracks when sidehilling.

Top Bottom