First ride of the season, where and how early!

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really starting to get the itch for a good rip on the sled, just wondering where and when in BC is the earliest a guy could get into some good snow. Thanks:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ill be riding gurtrude until end of november. but like chris said see you first week in november allan creek is usually a safe bet. and i stress the safe lol

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See you guys all in mid December. Lol. No bent up front end on my shiny new XM.:nono:

I am learning from my older wiser friends hahaha I am staying in my backyard making noises until dec 1st at least lol unless it really dumps like 07 or 08 now that was a deep november...

its hard to wait but I dont know how to go easy so when i see white fluffy stuff I go all crazy and hit chit... so making noises is cheaper

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to ride the Nelson area this season.lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Still snow in the Rolling Hills but mid November maybe, with lots of hazards. Picture was taken on Friday, July 20th......

IMG_1294.jpg

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well then, sounds like I'm hitting up Allen Creek after I get home from work and pick up the sled in November!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I was going to horn in on that perspective buyer but I didn't think it would be right. Good luck.

haha you mean Sumx54 about my sled? its all good send him the info Im not worried about mine going away it always works out and if not its only money lol.. It will sell come fall and so will yours!!!

I like seeing the terrain with no snow.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the wife is due to have baby #1 dec 3rd.... i either need to go out early, or i might not go much at all. Shes cool and says im good to go whenever, but i think i know better. Allen creek, looks to be the winner in november. Hope it snows huge.

Top Bottom