First post, time to hit the sled again.

BraydonRhine

Reaction score
So this is my first post been following the forum for a couple years, guess you could say it's my time to contribute! I'm from stony plain Alberta, Automotive Mechanic, fast car, diesel truck freak, and a skier. This will be my 3rd season riding, aside from last year which was cut too short. Bought my first sled 3years ago 2003 summit 600 H.O. 144, awesome sled was ready to to the mountains and wanted more power bigger track fuel injection and the realiability. Next season make my way to Martin in Edmonton and bought a 2015 summit 800 154, me and a couple went to Allan creek 3rd weekend of November, if anyone remembers it was like minus 30 that day it was a Saturday I believe, mountains were quite the eye opener! Grew up skiing in the mountains never thought it would be so much different on a sled though, was one hell of an experience. Come January the biggest eye opener I've ever had to deal with definetly did quite the number on me and my sled. Me and guys from work went sledding local just north of onoway on highway 43. Smoked a culvert with the right ski at an estimated 50km/h to a dead stop right leg hit the handle bars on the way over and destroyed my femur (hope no one would ever have to experience that kind of pain) ambulance to the u of a with surgery in the morning. have a permanent rod in my leg with 4 screws. And a 3000.00 dollar insurance claim for s-mod and Emod's... So here it goes heading up to vale this weekend for the first time in almost a year to jump back on the horse. Definetly mixed emotions, hoping for the best this season, after all it's hard to give up something that's given you the most fun you've ever had. Hope everyone has a fun snow filled safe season

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't hit your sled to hard. It can't defend itself.

Welcome to the site. Have a safe trip.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Play safe

Note: "Contents of this forum have been read by the CIA, FBI, IRS, BATF, DHS, NSA, TSA, EPA, BLM, MSNBC, CrTC, FEDS, ADMINS &MODS. There is absolutely NO expectation of privacy."

Top Bottom