first post after crash :)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron felt bad but the bluebird day was calling so he went sled'n. the server type personal was to fix while he was gone but they didn't do a damn thing all day so he had to do it himself last nite after supper.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet Joey was beside himself all day. Probably couldn't do anything since he couldn't get any "advice" on what to do.

Ya, I just turned this thread to the darkside ;)

Do you mean like,..

Do I use the left hand or the right? What's better k-y or vaseline?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron felt bad but the bluebird day was calling so he went sled'n. the server type personal was to fix while he was gone but they didn't do a damn thing all day so he had to do it himself last nite after supper.
Tell Ron not to fel bad. Like Fossy said, we all need to take a break once in a while and see that we have real lives that need our attention to.:)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just said, "What the heck.....better go for a ride!"

A blue bird day, nice snow, great company, a few smokies; what more could an old fart ask for on the day before Easter??

so im thinking you really wanted to invite me but it was such a spur of the moment thing ya figured i couldnt make it:d:d:d:d:d:d

rode atlas on friday and had the pleasure of taking a little detour from the rest of the pack .. going at a decent speed all of a sudden no more snow under skis .... couldnt see the bottom of the ravine wasnt about to stay on and find out only about a ten foot drop but made for an exciting holy crap moment

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The outage made me go out yesterday and crack the cases apart on my 13yr olds RM 125...........as suspected, will be ordering a new crank on Monday

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Continued to installo the projector, screen, sound surround, build a cabinet for it all to go in. Could use another day like that.:d

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what cause's a site to crash IT AMOST TOOK ME WITH IT huhuh my breathing and pulse are almost normal now there people out there trying to QUIT SMOKING and need S&M support , its unbeleivable how attached one can get

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
so im thinking you really wanted to invite me but it was such a spur of the moment thing ya figured i couldnt make it:d:d:d:d:d:d

rode atlas on friday and had the pleasure of taking a little detour from the rest of the pack .. going at a decent speed all of a sudden no more snow under skis .... couldnt see the bottom of the ravine wasnt about to stay on and find out only about a ten foot drop but made for an exciting holy crap moment

Do you wanna come today? Leaving in about 15 minutes.......

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we went riding yesterday......got a lot done, but the best part with S&M down was I got to sleep before midnight......first time in months lol.....also had bad shakes..........looks like rehab might be in my future.....LOL but isnt REHAB for QUITERS?

this was at the towers on Queest (Sicamous)

gage on Quest at easter weekend.jpg

didnt probe there but at the cabin there is 11 feet plus......there is a rock hard layer about 2 1/2 feet down.......had troubles poking probe throught it lol.......had to get the kid to dig down because probe was not long enough.......

Top Bottom