Firecat Rail & Tunnel Extension Kit

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can order 151 or 144 chit right from cat, tunnel ext and rail ext. Built a 151 for a guy a few years ago Need to change drivers too if your fcat has 10 tooth drivers. Dont know about the new f sleds.

W

woodies

good luck finding a tunnel and rail kit!if you get lucky you might find a used one!i ext my 144 to 159 last year,used king cat rails and drilled the holes to match my 144 rails.then made tunnel extensions!i would send pics if you want?i might have one on this putter i will check!

W

woodies

sledext5.jpg

here's one of a few i found

W

woodies

order saber cat rails and build the ext not hard atall.going bigger than 1.5 track you will need 9 tooth.rails are as cheap as most kits anyways!

ardentsledder

Reaction score
I now have the complete extension kit, all Arctic Cat components. It took a lot of searching, mostly by phone.

I may be in the market for a 13.5" x 144" x 1.5" or 1.7" track. Any ideas pass them on. Thanks for the input.

Think Snow!

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a a f cat also that needs a stretch and i like woodies fix looks good also.:beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I now have the complete extension kit, all Arctic Cat components. It took a lot of searching, mostly by phone.

I may be in the market for a 13.5" x 144" x 1.5" or 1.7" track. Any ideas pass them on. Thanks for the input.

Think Snow!

i think i have a track for u , ill check the sizes i now i have some 13.5 longtrack kits as well..

pm me and i ll check on monday
terry

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try trackscanada.I bought rail extensions for my kids f-500 when we stretched it from a 128 to a 136 2" track

dennis1

Reaction score
I have done and extension to my 2003 firecat f7 and trust me it looks a lot better then the one i just viewed on this web site. I also changed my sled from a 128 to a 151 and didn't have kit to work with. I changed the rails ,built brackets ,cut down a track ,changed the drivers so that i would be able to install a 2-1/2" deep lug.I also changed the heat exchangers with 144" then I put in a big wheel kit to finsh it off.

Attachments

• 100_0746.jpg
    100_0746.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 201

powerclaw

Reaction score
I have done and extension to my 2003 firecat f7 and trust me it looks a lot better then the one i just viewed on this web site. I also changed my sled from a 128 to a 151 and didn't have kit to work with. I changed the rails ,built brackets ,cut down a track ,changed the drivers so that i would be able to install a 2-1/2" deep lug.I also changed the heat exchangers with 144" then I put in a big wheel kit to finsh it off.
your sled looks awsome.im doing the same conversion on a customers sled right now only i will be mod. an m8 skid to fit.

Top Bottom