finally sleddin again

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pic it up next weekend, vanamburg tunnel, 151-2.5, carbin fibre bars, handguards, drop and roll, coated pipes, 10 gal tank couple others im forgetting hopefully it works good

Attachments

• mod1.jpg
    mod1.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 135

GRD

Reaction score
Nice, can't even tell that it is a cat!

pic it up next weekend, vanamburg tunnel, 151-2.5, carbin fibre bars, handguards, drop and roll, coated pipes, 10 gal tank couple others im forgetting hopefully it works good

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice sled who cares if it climbs or not when it looks that good. If it does climb as good as it looks you should be happy. Better sign up for the mountain mania ride in january.:cool:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sweet Ride Dude.....................Welcome aboard!
catmando!

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My, My,- I have to admit I really like the looks of that sled!!. Did you pick it up from someone you know and/or who did all the 'tricks' to it ie: paint and mods?:cool:
oh ya...welcome to the site!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride, is that the mountain addiction rear skid?:D

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
We usually head out November 11 or so to go rock hunting. Sometimes you find one, sometimes you don't. A word of caution, no grooming yet, need to drive up a fair distance, truck and deck are the hot setup and lastly, don't even think of riding a short track.

See ya on (in) the snow.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments, a few quick anserws to questions, i do not think its a mountain addiction rear but only rail extenstions. im pretty sure aside from a little trenching problem it can walk the walk but now do i have the skills to back it up haha not sure, paint done buy a guy in great falls montana they figure they got the hole painting plastic thing figured out now no chipping flaking and such ( after doing this sled) so im up for a moreless free repaint. oldtime mxer thanks thats what im lookin for i got the truck no deck yet but sled can go in the back at the least.

happy sledding i will have updates when i pickup the sled next weekend

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big fan of the VE tunnel. Just woundering if you installed it yourself? Its on the books next year for my sled, couldn't find any extra $$ in this years budget. I'm going to attempt installing it myself. Nothing a little time and effort can't handle.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did not install it myslef i bought this sled as is. I dont think it would be to bad just some patience and some basic know how. all i can think of is an air rivet gun being a must have due to the amount of rivets you would be putting in.

Top Bottom