Finally Got Out For A Rip...

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got out on Saturday with a few buddies.. went up north of Athabasca and rode the usual trails and cutlines... about 2.5 feet or more of snow with a great base. Nobody crashed, no body snagged any stumps, nothing got busted and everybody had a great time :) Lots of powder, lots of jumping and playing around! :)

Here's a couple pics of the boys... very boring I know... but nobody was trying to impress the camera... too many Doo boys I guess :chicken::chicken::dunno:

Attachments

• 2008_0127MaxxBday0002.jpg
    2008_0127MaxxBday0002.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 155
  • 2008_0127MaxxBday0003.jpg
    2008_0127MaxxBday0003.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 155

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still looks like fun. A boring day of riding beats a good day at work.:D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey Scotty nice group shots. Sometimes with our guys no one wants to stop while the ride is on, Seems we just get group shots. :)

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Scotty nice group shots. Sometimes with our guys no one wants to stop while the ride is on, Seems we just get group shots. :)

Bigfoot... your right... we all get lazy after riding hard... but I love to get the zoom lens out and get the boys off their buts :eek: Did'nt happen this time... probably because I never took the time to pull the camera out when we were all playin around... :sadbanana:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey at least you got out for a rip. I was only home for 2 days, sat. & sun., when a coordinator at work tracked me down monday before i could get out of cel coverage. Now i'm sitting here staring out the window at a green piece of iron with steam rising from the water tank, mud tanks and pipe racks. Well time to head up to the rig floor for another slide....and many more to come before even thinking about getting out fer a rip on the sled....:(

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey at least you got out for a rip. I was only home for 2 days, sat. & sun., when a coordinator at work tracked me down monday before i could get out of cel coverage. Now i'm sitting here staring out the window at a green piece of iron with steam rising from the water tank, mud tanks and pipe racks. Well time to head up to the rig floor for another slide....and many more to come before even thinking about getting out fer a rip on the sled....:(

Crazy Wheeler... Ya gotta learn to shut that cell phone off :D Hope you get out for a good Rip soon... It always feels better after a lot of hard work :rolleyes: You need the break!

Top Bottom