Finally a picture of the 2017..

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowest broke it first.. On a legit picture of the new 2017 180hp 850cc long track.. Looks like a 165 inch by 15inch wide on a 3.4 inch lug on a new thinner chasie and thirty less lbs

impulse, aero, boost-it.. here is the next cash cow, kits should not take long to retrofit and 250 hp out of this at 6 lbs should not be hard.. Hopefully doo strengthened rods some

cant wait to ride one yet this season

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,550

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went with a raised rear bumper finnally and looks like a 9inch big wheel kit.. Nice upgrades over last

Weight loss my guess would be is lighter engine stator, lighter fuel pump, lighter injectors.. New lighter race primary, redesigned and lightened the can, maybe a belt drive over chain and a lighter track..

Last edited:

Rulonjj

Reaction score
The seat is small and slim without all the extra plastic around the tank. Hood looks like it comes off in one piece. Hopefully the plastics come off quick. Loving the rear bumper. Looks like the caster angle is a little more. Definently more clearance under the front. Running boards are quite short with the edge piece that returns to the tunnel.

Rulonjj

Reaction score
"2017 year summit. 850 cc, 178 horse power, tracks in 154,165,174. The weight is a little less than 200kg. 3" track with big windows, one kilogram less. The motor is located in the middle (center). New cvt, small dashboard."

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That steering post sure looks a lot different. The raised rear bumper is nice. Annnnd that's a sharp looking sled. I'm excited haha.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running boards look redesigned as well, I'm sure liking the looks of it, like the new tunnel it looks sharp.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it have a license plate holder? That's real progression. Otherwise most of us do not know what to do with them...
That's a awsome idea, why couldn't they make a slide in Mount in the rear trunk or something

That would make them the innovative company they usually are forsure

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty legit. Tunnel/tank/overstructure look very Lynx. Still has torsion springs and junk shocks though.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHYYYYYYYYY wouldn't they offer a better suspension! That ****ty X suspension should be offered in the SP models! Garbage. I'm liking the new engine though!

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the plastics revamp, other than that this seems like doo is really trying to set themselves apart from the other 2-stroke mountain sled manufacturers who will likely only change colour options. Unless Cat Releases their new C-Tec 800..If I was looking for a new sled this year doo would be tough not to consider

Top Bottom