Fernie Winter 2016-2017

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on, he and I go way back completely unrelated to sledding haha. I should try to hook up with him for a ride one of these days.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there fresh snow up top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday the snow was great between 6,000 and 7,200 feet... knee deep penetration and a good firm layer underneath. Gotta get up pretty high for the good quality snow.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So proud of my wife today, she finally had her break through ride and said I see why you love this so much! She also continued to tell me how much fun she had today on the drive home. Needless to say I'm stoked :)
Oh and sc800 and lucky7 also enjoyed themselves!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks again for one of my best days of my sledding life!!!!!!! Even on my son's 600 is was the best!. Great to ride with Sc800 and his buddy Chris!
So proud of my wife today, she finally had her break through ride and said I see why you love this so much! She also continued to tell me how much fun she had today on the drive home. Needless to say I'm stoked :)
Oh and sc800 and lucky7 also enjoyed themselves!
https://uploads.tapatalk

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Endless acres hey? Love it! Hope y'all left me some. I'm headed up there tomorrow.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The snow is great and as FernieHawk mentioned, the higher the better. The reloading continues and we found areas that we tracked up were once again awesome 3 days later. The first picture has 3 stuck sleds and it was only 100 meters off the trail. The last of this groups 4 days in Fernie, we rode untracked snow other than the trail to get there.

IMG_4668.jpg

IMG_4669.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

Last edited:

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow is great and as FernieHawk mentioned, the higher the better. The reloading continues and we found areas that we tracked up were once again awesome 3 days later. The first picture has 3 stuck sleds and it was only 100 meters off the trail. The last of this groups 4 days in Fernie, we rode untracked snow other than the trail to get there.

View attachment 202984

View attachment 202985

View attachment 202986

View attachment 202987
Wow looks like great conditions FS! Are you riding next weekend by any chance? Haha

Top Bottom