Fernie Winter 2016-2017

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. I concur, we were out by the notch today having a blast. Lots of guys riding the wind swept hard pack for some reason though.

We rode the Notch most of yesturday too, and noticed the same thing. Sure didn't need to go very far to get lost in belly deep powder :)

Getting to watch a Nytro get a helicopter ride home was neat too :cool:

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25 dollars is a little high in my opinion.

It is, and it's not. As mentioned, I bet majority of the traffic drives right past- leaving the rest of us with the bill- and a pounded out trail

I'm curious why people are afraid to out the a-hole that bitched by their name, instead of by 'that person'.... The public should know those people well, and acknowledge their 'good deeds'... :rolleyes:
People should also stop being so ****ing cheap, and pay to ride- instead of bragging how they sneak by.

turbofarmer

Reaction score
Can anyone give info on lodgepole/ram creek access this year? Any active logging or ploughed roads?

SledderShawn

Reaction score
Looking to get out for a ride either tomorrow or Monday. All my buddies are busy, anyone up for it? Experienced rider, don't like to sit on the trails all day. Text or call me 403-336-8787

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's the official scoop on unloading up Corbin road? Is it allowed or no? Trail totally shieeeet?

Don't mind paying trail fees but I also like saving a couple hours of driving for a day trip.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
I use to support the club, i have also helped with the new cabin, allways bought yearly passes but really dont like the way the new group has went about things. Now i love riding fernie and have made good friendships there and ride there lots i just go to other places where you dont need to pay fees with no groomed trails.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
To the ignorant group of guys that went up to 29 mile without radios good job morons, people like you are going to wreck it for everybody else.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a member of the Fernie club as well as my son is. It isn't just about the grooming. Its about trying to keep our area's open to sledding.It's about club cabins and many other things. The guys that run the club do an amazing job in my opinion.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well done FSA. Good job relocating the day pass collection trucks.
Makes much more sense gathering everybody as they drive in.
Staging areas were much more organized and a good job was done by the groomer.
Happy to show out of towners how "our" club functions.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, heading to fernie for a day and we don't have radios so what areas can we ride with out them, we are not advanced riders but not beginners either lol coming from Kimberley, thx

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, heading to fernie for a day and we don't have radios so what areas can we ride with out them, we are not advanced riders but not beginners either lol coming from Kimberley, thx

Staging at Morrissey does not require a radio...most other areas require a road radio.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the ignorant group of guys that went up to 29 mile without radios good job morons, people like you are going to wreck it for everybody else.

Anymore to the story??

Maybe I'm just getting old, but man- are there ever getting to be a lot of retards out and about. Like honestly, what in the **** is wrong with some people.
Last friday, we watched guys willfully drive up from the Cabin, towards the gas well. Good ****in thing the truck was stopped checking chains...
And again on wednesday- same thing, only that group turned up, and started heading to were they're cutting- after being told they shouldn't drive on the active plowed road with their snowmobile.
And when you tell them that not only is it stupid- but also illegal- they look at you as if your the retard...

Anyway, happy new years everyone...

Top Bottom