Fernie Winter 2016-2017

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Was going to ride fernie Tomorrow but my buddies can't make it, Is there anyone riding that has room for one? I ride a 2017 axys 163 3" have all the gear including airbag and know how to use all, been riding for years , let me know thanks

I am riding somewhere but at this time, I don't know where (might be Fernie and it might be Elkford). Waiting for one more son to appear. We would always have room for one more. I can maybe give you more information in the morning.

jhard

Reaction score
I am riding somewhere but at this time, I don't know where (might be Fernie and it might be Elkford). Waiting for one more son to appear. We would always have room for one more. I can maybe give you more information in the morning.
ok that sounds good just let me know in the am and I will figure something out, you can call or text me at 403-427-0575or message me on here if you want, thanks

sledtime

Reaction score
Where can you unload at? Is coal cr. trail open to sleds? I've heard of some planned logging in the area. Sorry if this has already been posted. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can you unload at? Is coal cr. trail open to sleds? I've heard of some planned logging in the area. Sorry if this has already been posted. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Coalcreek is closed till mid February. Have to stage at Morrissey.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found a couple stumps here and there...Visually and not with a arms lol.
But where we rode all day Friday, no worries there.

The trail to the notch was a doozy though. Lots of rocks and trees I don't remember from our spring ride last year. Haha.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got into Fernie, heading out for a half day ride then full on for the next few. Picture to follow.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. Lots of snow hiding everywhere, didn't make it past the rolling hills today as we only got to the staging area around 2 pm. Tomorrow will be a full day though.

Only the 2 of us riding, open to expanding the riding group by a few ppl.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be out sat if your still out, first time to fernie, buddy and I, let us know, thx

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hevy_Chevy (shane) and I will be out Sat, Sun and Mon if anyone wants to hook up and shoot the ****.

Top Bottom