Fernie Snowmobile Association; emergency shelter build.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FS, shelter is looking great. I'm sure there are a lot of people on here who appreciate all the work you guys have done but don't post. The wood shack is a nice addition. Not sure I remember it there last season. Did you guys bolt that sign directly to the stove door? I would have left a bit of a air gap between. I had it powder coated and they bake that paint at about 400 deg. If the stove really get stoked, it might bubble the paint.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
FS, shelter is looking great. I'm sure there are a lot of people on here who appreciate all the work you guys have done but don't post. The wood shack is a nice addition. Not sure I remember it there last season. Did you guys bolt that sign directly to the stove door? I would have left a bit of a air gap between. I had it powder coated and they bake that paint at about 400 deg. If the stove really get stoked, it might bubble the paint.

It will be interesting. There is a 1/4" gap behind most of it, however, the edges are touching. The best fabricator at Finning handled it and I put my faith in his judgement.

The wood shed is brand new in the last 3 weeks.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

nice work on the sign Geoff!

Top Bottom