Fernie -Sled SKiing-Lizard Creek?

ASHP

Reaction score
Hey guys, Last Weekend
3x-4x buddies were down Eureka.It was a hidden Gem Great Area great people Eureka-Graves Creek Rd.

We passing through fernie ,and do not know the area. We are wanting to meet a friend coming from Lethbridge into Fernie this weekend.
We are setup for sled skiing. We normally ride in golden. Can someone give us staging and directions to any spots for sled sking.
Access with Truck and sled deck.
If we see you there this weekend, we could offer a dinner at pub,or whichever case a beer you like.

Thanks for the info.

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Last Weekend
3x-4x buddies were down Eureka.It was a hidden Gem Great Area great people Eureka-Graves Creek Rd.

We passing through fernie ,and do not know the area. We are wanting to meet a friend coming from Lethbridge into Fernie this weekend.
We are setup for sled skiing. We normally ride in golden. Can someone give us staging and directions to any spots for sled sking.
Access with Truck and sled deck.
If we see you there this weekend, we could offer a dinner at pub,or whichever case a beer you like.

Thanks for the info.

Sled ski spots are like surf breaks, most people keep them tight lipped.

thecheyner

Reaction score
Up near the notch off coal creek there is stuff to ride. You can ride the trees off of the pipeline in a few places, there is actually lots there to ride now that I think about it that I've never ridden before, but most people just sled around there, there are lots of possibilities actually.

You won't find anything like quartz cabin laps or gorman or hope laps but still a good zone though, blue to black runs I would say. Just make sure you don't go into the catski operation.

Top Bottom