Fernie conditions

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great vid! It def was an awesome day out there! I had a blast to, been trying to learn how to put together some decent vids with the footage I got to... What program are you using? I just downloaded a free version of windows movie maker.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got some helmet cam footage from Jan 4th all within a few minutes of the new cabin. It was too nice to stop and pull out the sony HD,

good times:)

Ski Doo XM Fernie POWDER - YouTube

should I add some tunes?? hmm...

Sweet lines.

I smashed my head on a tree skiing at Fernie three weeks ago and have not been able to get out skiing or sledding since then...it sucks, especially after seeing your video. I need to let the damaged C4 in my neck heal up for another week or two. We got another good dump last night...should be good this weekend.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great vid! It def was an awesome day out there! I had a blast to, been trying to learn how to put together some decent vids with the footage I got to... What program are you using? I just downloaded a free version of windows movie maker.

thx ya we had a blast too.

I use movie maker that come free with windows, its pretty simple and I don't go too crazy on the effects. its just hard/time consuming to shorten the clips

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rained pretty steady down low in town, snowing up top. Wind was a gnarly. Lots of snow, went up the pipeline a ways and then cut into the trees and had a blast.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today was likely the deepest heaviest snow I have ever ridden! What a day!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a ride today and wow was it good. took a guy that just moved into town and got on at Teck sledding with us. Met him on this site so he came out with us . Virgin powder and no tracks . All the rain in town meant snow up high !!! heehaw!!!!!!!!!! and yes I know this post is worthless without pics. sorry no pics. Hope the new guy had a great day!

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a ride today and wow was it good. took a guy that just moved into town and got on at Teck sledding with us. Met him on this site so he came out with us . Virgin powder and no tracks . All the rain in town meant snow up high !!! heehaw!!!!!!!!!! and yes I know this post is worthless without pics. sorry no pics. Hope the new guy had a great day!

was definitely a great ride!! thank again

Top Bottom