Fencing red deer area

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remembered that my neighbor bought one from Uncle Weiners and the opener system from Amazon 3 years ago and it's still fine.
It's definitely Chinesium, but I think all the residential gates will come apart if someone hooks a chain onto it and decides to rip it off the hinges.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remembered that my neighbor bought one from Uncle Weiners and the opener system from Amazon 3 years ago and it's still fine.
It's definitely Chinesium, but I think all the residential gates will come apart if someone hooks a chain onto it and decides to rip it off the hinges.

Ya not trying to build fort knox. Just trying.to keep the riff raff out. People like to drive in my yard

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya not trying to build fort knox. Just trying.to keep the riff raff out. People like to drive in my yard

I have so many vehicles always moving around my yard between my wife and I, my 3 kids and their girlfriends, it always looks like there's a party at our place. Might be the best security system I've found. Realized it when our neighbors quit stopping in to visit and they said "it always looks like you have company".

Probably will have to put gates on too once the kids start moving away.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have so many vehicles always moving around my yard between my wife and I, my 3 kids and their girlfriends, it always looks like there's a party at our place. Might be the best security system I've found. Realized it when our neighbors quit stopping in to visit and they said "it always looks like you have company".

Probably will have to put gates on too once the kids start moving away.

That would help. I go out of town for a month at a time quite often. And the place sits empty.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would help. I go out of town for a month at a time quite often. And the place sits empty.
That’s why you need operators so the gate is always closed unless you’re driving through it.

Shutting the gate only when your away is basically advertising that you’re gone.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s why you need operators so the gate is always closed unless you’re driving through it.

Shutting the gate only when your away is basically advertising that you’re gone.

Ya the gate will be motorised. I dont want people driving in the yard when im home either. Lol

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

I got great neighbours that text me whenever there is someone in my yard. Which is the best security for anyone.’My gate is currently 1/2 reinstalled since it totally failed from bad installations. Decent hardware and controls is 100% worth it. Alberta winters is not where you want Chinese junk to fail and it will just when.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Richie’s has them at lots of their upcoming auctions again across the county.

Can get 1 or 6

Attachments

• IMG_7280.png
    IMG_7280.png
    715.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7283.png
    IMG_7283.png
    846.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7282.png
    IMG_7282.png
    758.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7281.png
    IMG_7281.png
    756.7 KB · Views: 55

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got great neighbours that text me whenever there is someone in my yard. Which is the best security for anyone.’My gate is currently 1/2 reinstalled since it totally failed from bad installations. Decent hardware and controls is 100% worth it. Alberta winters is not where you want Chinese junk to fail and it will just when.

I have cameras on a motion sensor, and they send a message to my phone when.there is motion. Ussually its just a cat

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the fence built, and posts in.

The gate will end up being kind of an od ball size. 17 foot 6inchs.

So think im going to try heavenly gates.(thanks for the sugestion) they do custom sizes and the gates are aluiminum.

If thier prices are retarded i will just build one myself, but they sound reasonable from what others said.

Top Bottom