Febuarary trail conditions

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
New month so I will update here.

Trails could be a little rough, Was to cold for us to groom and Don was sick. We will be out in full force this week to be ready for next weekend. Warm weather isn`t the best to groom in but it will help us to cut down the moguls. Next weekend will be better. :aim_sorry:

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New month so I will update here.

Trails could be a little rough, Was to cold for us to groom and Don was sick. We will be out in full force this week to be ready for next weekend. Warm weather isn`t the best to groom in but it will help us to cut down the moguls. Next weekend will be better. :aim_sorry:

Never apologize, thank you for all you do:snowmobilers_wave::snowmobilers_wave:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Volunteering means never having to say you're sorry...... When you start pulling down a wage for all the work you do, then you can apologize for not getting chit done.

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Volunteering means never having to say you're sorry...... When you start pulling down a wage for all the work you do, then you can apologize for not getting chit done.

SOOOO I groomed Buds Lake for the last two days and it's looking pretty darn good , Will be working on the Bruderhiem run tomorrow if I can...Will have to see if the road crossings are able to be crossed with the groomer, if not it'll just mean some shovel work:rant: Thanks for your patience:p

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Grooming is underway,Buds Lake done and Bruderhiem on the list...
groomer feb 4.13 005.jpg

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dons getting lots of seat time on the Scandic this week. trails are great. Thanks for the grooming Don

Top Bottom