February Snow Conditions

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Happy February everyone, this morning was a great morning with a fresh layer of new snow. No pictures, but it does look great outside today. Everyone please enjoy sledding in February in McBride thanks Leona

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The GBCA is planning a family day excursion, let it snow!

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's been snowing for most of the last 7 days there from the weather report. No avalanche bulletins for the Renshaw area though, so wondering if the slide danger is going to be high this weekend? I guess there's the weekly report the CAC does, but that's a bit sketchy.

sledhunter

Reaction score
Have a look in the Public Site on the CAA website under Trip Planning, New Trip Planner (beta) you'll find terrain assessment and avalanche danger info for the managed areas around McBride and other areas.

oly

Reaction score
I will be in town tonight, I'm pumed to hit sunshine and great snow from last weekend storm! I will be at Spindrift early am, my uncle is renting a new pro climb to try out:beer:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod this morning, Belle trail groomed last night(Wed.), Renshaw will be done tonight, and thru the weekend. Sunny and warm during the day, been cooling off a bit at night. Hopefully trails hold up! Higgins.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like I might have to make a trip to mcbride tomorrow. Fresh snow and freshly groomed trails.

NorthstaRmk

Reaction score
Thinking of headin up Friday. Is the snow still good or has it been tracked out over the last week?

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy February everyone, this morning was a great morning with a fresh layer of new snow. No pictures, but it does look great outside today. Everyone please enjoy sledding in February in McBride thanks Leona
it doesnt look to promises at my end. im working in edson and the the snow is actualy melting and theres no snow falls. the total depth of snow about 20 cm if that. brutal i gotta start chasing snow!

mboi

Reaction score
IMG_0583.jpg

this was monday on bell lots of fresh to go around

sduhn

Reaction score
Can't friggn wait.....2 more weeks and we be out there..... hope it keeps snowing out there as we don't have any!!!!! Haven't even had the sleds out yet this year!!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
-2 this morning, slight breeze and BLUEBIRD skies. Sunny, sunny, sunny. Great snow conditions according to the guys riding here the last few days. Our guests arrived late last night and reported dry pavement all the way here from Edmonton. It just can't get better than that !!!

prairieguy

Reaction score
We are in town for an AST 1 course Fri (today)/Sat. Went up Lucille yesterday to scout the course location and play around. Check out the short video..

awesome video!!! note to guys with helmet cams, this video is 10x more interesting to watch then if he would have videoed himself! i really dont know why guys dont make more videos with their sledding buddies like this!

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-2 this morning, slight breeze and BLUEBIRD skies. Sunny, sunny, sunny. Great snow conditions according to the guys riding here the last few days. Our guests arrived late last night and reported dry pavement all the way here from Edmonton. It just can't get better than that !!!
Lucille today amazing. Same with Renshaw Yesterday. No wind at all up top. Trails up were great. Great job by the club! I love it here!!

Top Bottom