Feb 15, 2016 - Alberta Beach Family Day Rally

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First and foremost, it was a great time! Thanks for a fun day.
We were in a group of 4 riders. I ran a 2wd old machine, with sheet metal screws and only had trouble on one hill due to ruts, and dragging the sprocket guard. But I wasn't holding anyone up. The RC's were the bottleneck.
3/4 check point was a big delay, but it was sunny, so who cares.
Had a blast, looking forward to the next one!

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, but we have seen an issue with non-studded 2wd machines in the past. We really felt for everyone standing in line at checkpoint 3/4 and REALLY appreciate everyone being as patient as they were. Glad to hear you enjoyed the ride and look forward to seeing you at the next one.

What did you mean by the RC's being a holdup? Were they checking people on the trail this year?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Romeo did ok . I pulled him up one hill and we had to give him a little help at a few places.We saw the coppers in HHA but they were just leaving. (We were almost last so not sure what they were doing) All in all we had a blast.
Sorry, didn't mean to offend, but we have seen an issue with non-studded 2wd machines in the past. We really felt for everyone standing in line at checkpoint 3/4 and REALLY appreciate everyone being as patient as they were. Glad to hear you enjoyed the ride and look forward to seeing you at the next one.

What did you mean by the RC's being a holdup? Were they checking people on the trail this year?

Cameo

Reaction score
Yes, they were checking ins/Reg in the trees where you couldn't go around them. I went there not planning to finish in an hour, so I wasn't worried. just wish there was a hot dog to be had.

:)

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, they were checking ins/Reg in the trees where you couldn't go around them. I went there not planning to finish in an hour, so I wasn't worried. just wish there was a hot dog to be had.

:)

Sorry dude, running out of food was extremely embarrassing for the cub. We'll make every effort to ensure that never happens again.

Top Bottom