favourite sled movie

malinowski3

Reaction score
looking at buying a few videos and wondering what are some of everyones favorites are :confused:

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thunderstruck and slednecks are the best in my opinion. The new slednecks looks insane! Definatley a must have when it comes out.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thunderstruck series, SummitHD films series (Hangfire is awesome), and the Boondockers series.:beer::beer:

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if thunderstruck would get some better tunes i would recomend them, but......
slednecks is the industry standard, winter of 09 some dude named jorli made the most epic sled movie to date....fourcast.....definitly a must have for any sledder, covers 4 different aspects of sledding....hillclimb, back country, racing, and sled skiing.......epic

malinowski3

Reaction score
thanks everyone i think im going to order a couple of thunderstruck, crazy canadian and fourcast

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Thunderstuck, Krazy Kanadian, Slednecks, SLED BETTIES gotta have that one in the collection thats forsure.:d

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Octane Produtions for some shots of chicks REALLY shreading up the Back Country.

509 cause they're my local boys and I think Tom does a great job with camera work and editing.

208 cause I think Phil has a great eye for style and being artsy with his angles and music choices -plus I love that McCall style of riding where it's a lot of natural hits and tree riding!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking at buying a few videos and wondering what are some of everyones favorites are :confused:

The Boost series that Brent Veideman from Revy are pretty good as well. I have some good friends that ride in those video's. And what about our own "Ferniesnow and ElkValley Ventures"? Where else can you get soundtracks like Stompin Tom Conners singing the snowmobile song? ......... and it's free on Youtube. :d:beer::beer:

rooster 54

Reaction score
If you like champagne powder, Pow Made in B.C. by Dave Craig is a must.

I think René St-Onge has some left.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thunderstruck , krazy canadian , 509 productions. I've also given Dan the thumbs up from the wicked climb he pulled of and I cant remember which video - but he does this climb - vertical at the top and then sort of jumps of the sled at the top to complete the climb - Awesome!!

m7 carver

Reaction score
Thunderstruck , krazy canadian , 509 productions. I've also given Dan the thumbs up from the wicked climb he pulled of and I cant remember which video - but he does this climb - vertical at the top and then sort of jumps of the sled at the top to complete the climb - Awesome!!

i think that crazy climb that you are talking about is thunderstruck5:d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Here's another one! Not a big fan of the music but the pow and riding are awesome.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFa4Suw3tSQ&feature=player_embedded#at=22[/media]

Top Bottom