Favorite gloves?

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious what everyones favorite gloves are? I've tried many and can't say one stands out more then the others

knh208

Reaction score
I love my True Adventure Gear gauntlets. Unfortunately you can't get them anymore. I wish I bought more when they were clearing out.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim gloves standout over the rest for me - I have Tobe gloves not super impressed by them at all - FXR is terrible - tried $200 skidoo ones and always go back to the klim gloves

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Home made mits from a lady at the butter doom craft sale and for gloves the bodyglove brand from costco

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love my Klim all leather gloves with Gortex! Expensive but they stand up to abuse and keep my hands warm.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motorfist...best gloves if you are a 2XL or 3XL. Doesn't have the weirdo fat thumbs like FXR or the Klim.

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have Klim, Tobe, Castle, and others and the best so far has been the Doo Grip Gloves, bought them from the sled show a few years back when they had a pair in the water that you could try on,,,, stay dry as toast, the others are good gloves these are just a little better

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't dropped the big bucks on large Klim or Motorfist gloves, but I've ran two pairs of cheaper Klim gloves (Klimate I believe) and they were garbage. For a lighter pair, I have been pretty happy with these Polaris technical gloves. They stay dry if you stay unstuck haha
Capture.PNG

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim or anything thin and gortex.
No thick padded gloves up on the hill.
For the ride up and down the trail have a pair of mitts.
Hate cold hands.

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim or anything thin and gortex.
No thick padded gloves up on the hill.
For the ride up and down the trail have a pair of mitts.
Hate cold hands.

I always keep 5 pairs of gortex gloves total cost of under $75. Costco or Equal.New and dry for the trail. Change as required for the stucks.I don’t have any luck with expensive gloves. Between the stupid inner liner and crappy stitches-I’d rather lots of cheaper ones.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always keep 5 pairs of gortex gloves total cost of under $75. Costco or Equal.New and dry for the trail. Change as required for the stucks.I don’t have any luck with expensive gloves. Between the stupid inner liner and crappy stitches-I’d rather lots of cheaper ones.
I’ve never seen them at Costco here. When do they put them out?

DeNytroguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been using the Tobe Capto Gauntlet for a season, been great so far! Hands stay dry and warm. One season on em and they still look and feel like new.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VO gloves are damn good.

I also run run a pair of Klim gloves that have that dual zone. Cold/Light. Lasted flawless last season

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a pair of Klim gloves for the cold ride up then switch to motorfist thin gloves when in the play zone. Best gloves are the driest pair.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am notoriously hard on gloves. I have gone through 3 pair of FXR gloves in a year, Motorfist had an okay product, Skidoo mountain gloves used to be okay. Klim is hit and miss for me. 509 freeirde gloves actually held up better than many others.

But the hands down best gloves I have had in the last ten years are the Tobe Capto Gauntlets. I prefer a glove with very little if no insulation in the palm and very little on the back. The gauntlet/over the cuff also is what I prefer as it keeps snow out of the cuff which also contributes to damp/wet gloves.

I have always carried spare gloves and almost always found myself changing gloves at some point in the day but with the Tobe I don’t recall one day where I needed to do so. There is a new version this year and I cannot speak to their performance but I will be wearing them given how impressed I was with the Captos.

That being said I still own Klim gloves. The Powecross have been a decent lightweight glove though I didn’t get much life out of them but the Togwotee with the removable liner is also a good product. I always wore mine without the liner and nowadays these gloves basically live in a ziplock bag in my pack just in case I ever need a dry pair but it seems I never wear them.

This is what lives on the glove shelf.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim and motorfist have been good for me. Going to pick up a set of klim powercross gauntlet gloves for this year and see how I like them.

Top Bottom