Father's Day gifts

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spending time with my little one is all i need. But i have always told her if she does anything for me i like hand made things from her so she spends hours making something for me.. that and a day out quadding with her is all i need. Still have not figured out what this other thing is she made me..LOL

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Kids went all out this year. The Simpsons Character picture of the wife and I on the boat is awesome, my proportions are flattering compared to reality. Accurate depiction of our boat right down to my upside down flag.

Simpsons Boat.jpg

The boy understands my love for Beer & Whoppers. Only got to see 2 of the 4 kids this weekend, but we made our rounds to the In-laws for visiting & dinner....

20200620_201609.jpg

Spent the first 3 hours of fathers day putting around the lake with beers & Jimmy Buffet, was a beautiful night

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a Yardworks chain saw and 2 40volt batteries.

Went fishing to calling lake yesterday with the girls as it never disappoints, limited out in 20 minutes.
Then we all stopped by to see my dad yesterday afternoon and left some fillets behind.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a good day on father's day. We went to a local lake and took the boat out for the afternoon where the little guys were happy to go around and around for a good chunk of the afternoon until I made them try an actual sport that requires skill. My father's day present ended up being a new amp for a boat as one of them quit midday..haha

Attachments

• image000003001.jpg
    image000003001.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 174
  • image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 174

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a good day on father's day. We went to a local lake and took the boat out for the afternoon where the little guys were happy to go around and around for a good chunk of the afternoon until I made them try an actual sport that requires skill. My father's day present ended up being a new amp for a boat as one of them quit midday..haha
Nice T shirt!

Top Bottom