Father's Day gifts

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What did you get for Father's Day? Being an ol' fart, I don't need nor expect a gift on this special day. It is nice to be alive and well and have a wife, children, and grandchildren to enjoy life with. I did get treated to a new pressure washer tho'. With my CT money, and a sale this baby was out the door for $543.99.

3000 psi, Honda motor, and made/assembled by Briggs & Stratton in the US of A.

IMG_4638.jpeg

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a burnt cheese and bacon omelet....phone rang, ... squirrel!

lmao, first time in twenty eight years.

chedder

Reaction score
Big quad ride yesterday with family. Took my dad golfing today and got a nice pair of shorts from my kids. Great father's day weekend.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Took my wife to my work this morning for a few hours, did a little shopping after, came home and worked together outside, placing black rundle rock around the perimeter of the fire pit. While TJ and Kloey (dog and cat) we don't have any kids, watched us work outside and ran around the yard. And then...........
Fired up the briquette bbq, grilled 2 rare and 2 medium beef tenderloins, with lobster tail, garlic toast, melted garlic butter and my wifes absolutely perfect fresh garlic ceaser salad :drool:
Now I'll go to bed and hope for the bonus round lol

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since my son had to study on Sunday for a test that is worth 30% of his grade we went fishing on saturday. He slammed to nice rainbows and I got 2 baby fish that will grow more. In all a great day

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to sleep in, when the hangover was gone, opened gifts. Coffee mug, gold pan kit, and a new hatchet. Finished it off with some exploration on the quads. Parked the 5th wheel at 11 last night lol

Top Bottom