Family of 4 looking another family to ride with..

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi we are a family of four - 2 adults + 2 kids (10 & 8)
We are looking for another family to ride with, the
last week of June or first week of July in the
Rocky Mountain House area.
We DO NOT smoke , drink very little.
WE have 2 machines - side by side beach seat for 3
and a 2 - up quad ... so we would have room for another kid.
We do not have much experience.
We are looking to ride along HWY 11 or in the Cow Lake area.
we are staying either at Wilderness Village or at Out west campgrounds.
If anyone replies we will get back to you ...

THANKS

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are a family of 4, kids are 6 and 8, we have a Ranger and a quad. We will be spending as much of the summer as possible camping and quadding...most of it at the Bighorn, which is about an hour west of Rocky. You're more than welcome to come and hang out with us and our crew.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
My family is from Outwest Camping. We always enjoy new riding company. My wife and myself each ride Outlanders, my son (10) rides a KTM 85 dirtbike, my daughter (8) also rides a KX 65 dirtbike. We stick to very Tame terrain while riding with the kids. Your welcome to join our group. Just give me a call, you got my number. :beer: :beer:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I was down there cause I also have a family of 4,.. kids will be 11 and 9 this year, and we have a rhino.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just the daughter and I , she is 10 and we are allways looking for more people to go on adventures with:):):):)

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if we are going to be in the area or not. I am curious though you were making a bold statement regarding the smoking, I myself quit quite a awhile ago but my wife does occasionally as for drinking she definitely doesn't and well I drink as the situation calls for. ( hate drinking alone) however I do have one wicked funny bone that pops out way too often (ok that did NOT sound right) oh and we have three dogs of various breeds and ages.

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry did not realize that I did that , as long as smoking is outside in open areas, I used to smoke too.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a membership at wilderness village, rocky and have ridden the trails around there and as far as lake abraham at the highway junction since 95.

i do go up to my camp and if anyone is interested to come and camp at wilderness village.. i do get as a member a discount for anyone who camps while the member is present...

i used to go every weekend up there .. mite have skipped 3 or 4 weekends a year, otherwise it was every weekend for me but now i do a bit more riding with the club events in calgary here and don't go as often..

if a few want to come up and do some riding give me a pm.. i can always let you know if i am going for the weekend... i have no problem with that..

Right now, i am single again and lovin it! LOL.. for how long, i don't know but its only me for now..:):beer:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Realized that you are from bonnyville, Sept long weekend we are going to cold lake for some Quadding in that area. You are welcome to come if interested. :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody going to be at OUTWEST for July long weekend...

we will be out at south fork from june 23 till july the 10th....... its a little bit east and south of out west....

there is a trail to south fork from out west i have just never taken it....

we usally ride south and west from camp.... i bet its a 10 min truck ride tho between the 2...

there is no cell service there but i will give ya my phone # 403 352 0488...

Top Bottom