Family Day Weekend

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is there the regular Family Day Weekend activities this year on the weekend of February 14? There are 15 of us coming for sure and working on another family of 4. So far 10 kids and 5 adults.

DooBoarder

Reaction score
Too funny I was just about to ask the same thing snochuk, I'm hoping it is cause I have my family and 2 others wanting to head out for it.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny I was just about to ask the same thing snochuk, I'm hoping it is cause I have my family and 2 others wanting to head out for it.

Always a great weekend and my kids and their cousins talk about it all year! I have rented all the cabins where we stay for the last 4 years, if they build more cabins its OK cause I have lots more relatives to bring along!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
So is there the regular Family Day Weekend activities this year on the weekend of February 14? There are 15 of us coming for sure and working on another family of 4. So far 10 kids and 5 adults.

Yup, its a "go" again for this year. Sunday, February 15th. Always good to see your family and friends there.

BC Famiky Day is the weekend before, and we will be doing the same thing on February 8th as well.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, its a "go" again for this year. Sunday, February 15th. Always good to see your family and friends there.

BC Famiky Day is the weekend before, and we will be doing the same thing on February 8th as well.

Thanks for the reply, everybody all excited already, couple sled changes for this year as the crowd of kids gets older, no more riding double, everyone is now a driver!
Looking forward to a weekend of relaxed riding and muff pots cookin all day.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is on Lucille and there are hot dogs and burgers, hot chocolate and pop. no trail fees after 10:00 am. we make a sled, snowboard path with groomer beside the cabin. always a lot of fun.
Also if we can arrange an avy teck we will have a refresher course as well. still up in the air on that for now.

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this, it will be my first time attending the event. As well my daughters first trip to b.c sledding she is excited lol.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this, it will be my first time attending the event. As well my daughters first trip to b.c sledding she is excited lol.

Not sure how may in your group but if you want more kids for your daughter to ride with we have 10 kids coming in age from 11-19.

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure how may in your group but if you want more kids for your daughter to ride with we have 10 kids coming in age from 11-19.

Thanks appreciate the offer, we have a group lined up already, 5-6 kids same age range, couple youngens (some older :p)lol sure we will see you around.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be having a companion rescue refresher happing on sunday. a few give aways from rearch and rescue as well.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be having a companion rescue refresher happing on sunday. a few give aways from rearch and rescue as well.

Nice. Thanks for info.
Picking up sleds from farm this weeked and bringing to city for final prep/inspection.

Oh ya once again dad is more excited than the kids!
icon10.gif

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com

The McBride Big Country Snowmobile Association will be holding its Family Fun Days on Sunday, February 8th and Sunday, February 15th at Lucille Warmup Cabin from 11:00am to 3:00pm each day.

Trail fees will be waived after 10:30am. We will have two toboggan/snowboard runs again this year. BBQ hamburgers, hot dogs and refreshments will be available - kids for free, adults by donation.

In conjunction with Avalache Awareness Days, Robson Valley Search and Rescue will be presenting a Companion Rescue Refresher Demonstration at the February 15th event. These events are open to all.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B.C. family day today.

Attachments

• cabin family day 004.JPG
    cabin family day 004.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 314
  • cabin family day 006.JPG
    cabin family day 006.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 308
  • cabin family day 011.JPG
    cabin family day 011.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 312
  • cabin family day 015.JPG
    cabin family day 015.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 323
  • cabin family day 012.JPG
    cabin family day 012.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 307
  • cabin family day 009.JPG
    cabin family day 009.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 318

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our caravan will be heading down th road at 06:00 Friday morning.
16 of us in 4 trucks and trailers.
Flying out of da bush in a half hour.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My shop is empty and the trailer is full.... Here is to hoping the weather man is wrong for the daytime high temps

Bringing some rain coats and garbage bags......just like my cousin last year........we're riding no matter what!
Bring it on mother nature!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday temps are going to be snow and about 1 degree. I hope.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't care as long as I can flip burgers and roll hotdogs! Skip breaky and support the club!

Top Bottom