F/S 2008 Turbo 800 Dragon

spudman

Reaction score
I have a 2008 dragon w/600 miles on it. Aerocharger 53 series turbo kit, tuned by HM Turbos. EZ Ryde rear suspension, ZBros ARS FX Front end. Stock 163" track, Fire N Ice dash & side vents. Seat bag, gas can rack included. This sled is in Wyoming, but I can deliver to Missoula, MT or Boise, ID. Asking 15,000.00 for this sled, I want to build a 09 Dragon with the 63 series turbo.

elitruckandsled010.jpg
elitruckandsled011.jpg

elitruckandsled012.jpg
elitruckandsled013.jpg

elitruckandsled014.jpg
elitruckandsled015.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is a classified section for posting these!
catmando!

bathtub28

Reaction score
sweet sled man, how do you like the aerocharger? you want to do the 63 cause the 53 is not enough or you just want more like the rest of us? i only ask cause i have the same sled and am looking to turbo.

SledJunky

Reaction score
Hey spudman awsome looking sled. Have you had any issues with anything on it?

spudman

Reaction score
No problems, I just like the 66 series kit from HM Turbos better because I want the air to water intercooler. I also saw the Flyin' Hawaiian setup that Shane is putting together and wanted to get it, I only can ride one at a time so the 08 goes.

spudman

Reaction score
Shane is a friend of mine from a few years back, I know what he puts his race sleds through so I feel confident in his kits. I remember his 600 turbo w/nitrous polaris in a prototype IQ Chasis kickin the living daylights out of the open mods at Jackson two years ago. I told myself then that any sled I buy, he was the man to do the work on it. I travel 360 miles each way to take my stuff to his shop in Lolo,MT. PM me if you need any more info. I am ready to move onto my next sled, but can't until I sell this one.

YellowMissile

Reaction score
How do you like the the bumper set up you put on?

Got a buddy that has one on his '08 dragon.. absolutely loves it but it is not indestructible as his is bent already. In it's defense it took a pretty hard hit to deform it, his front end would have been toast if it was not on. Can't go wrong with chassis reinforcement imho.

spudman

Reaction score
Quik Update.....

I have my new 09 Dragon and this oe has gone out twice when I took a buddy. At this point, I will part with it for 13K. Someone has got to want a quality, well taken care of Turbo Dragon......anyone.....Buehler?

Top Bottom