F%$kIN sleds stolen last night

flatlandguy

Reaction score
I understand you guys are pissed but maybe don't single out the officers...........you're right the system saved these a**holes again. It always does.

There's tons of reasons why three were not charged. Unfortunately you have to get these guys red-handed right on the sleds/drugs then the charges will stick in our justice system.

Yes its a joke but don't blame the officers if their hands are tied by our wonderful justice system.

glad you got your sleds back, maybe next time these guys steal some sleds (yes there will be a next time) the owner will be there to "stop" them. You can use as much force as necessary to protect yourself and your property........its right in the criminal code. You just can't use too much.

Not taking anyone's side here, this is just the reality of our laws. Like I said, I'm glad you got your sleds back. We all have to do what we can to prevent this from happening.

I have to agree here. I can just hear the story that must have been told to the officers... Those are not our sleds,,, some guys came here earlier on them and left them here. We don't know who they were or why they came here. We don't know why they left them here,they just left , if you hurry you might be able to catch them on their way to the bar... and so on..( perhaps the sleds were left as payment for some small plastic bags )
Still sucks that you had to go through all the $$it and then the expense of the reprograming and new tether cords. Just a side thought, does Odies have a no drug policy? Perhaps its time they do a little testing to weed out some dopes.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I have to agree here. I can just hear the story that must have been told to the officers... Those are not our sleds,,, some guys came here earlier on them and left them here. We don't know who they were or why they came here. We don't know why they left them here,they just left , if you hurry you might be able to catch them on their way to the bar... and so on..( perhaps the sleds were left as payment for some small plastic bags )
Still sucks that you had to go through all the $$it and then the expense of the reprograming and new tether cords. Just a side thought, does Odies have a no drug policy? Perhaps its time they do a little testing to weed out some dopes.

Unfortunatley most company's Drug and Alcohol policies these days consist of 'Bring Your Own" :eek:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatley most company's Drug and Alcohol policies these days consist of 'Bring Your Own" :eek:
it is bad....most users that require testing are switching to cocaine and crack because of how quickly it leaves their system and is not detected. pot can take 30 days or more, coke is gone within 24-48hrs. pretty scary....

W

woodies

it is bad....most users that require testing are switching to cocaine and crack because of how quickly it leaves their system and is not detected. pot can take 30 days or more, coke is gone within 24-48hrs. pretty scary....
thanks for the tip!!!:d only kidding!ensign drilling tests random and its instant result for anydrug.buy for 30 days first time, second time GONE!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I almost called them yesterday, but what does a guy say? the name would be helpful....I'm not sure how many pilot cars they have. if it's a bunch now, a guy would just sound like a tool saying "one of your drivers......". that's where at least the address (where the truck was parked) would help. I'll just not use them. Sirzones should be calling them and explaining the deal, or give us more info....

they found drugs? caught them red handed with the goods? they couldn't match boot prints? just some weird sh!t going on there....mebbe they rolled over on someone? I would just rather not deal with them....Grande Prairie has become a cesspool in the last few years.

That's what it sounds like to me. They made a deal.

I too would go down and file a complaint, find out what happened....anything to not let it rest. Ridiculous!!!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need the "right to bare arms" like the u.s...... Would probably cut down on a few b&e's and thefts?????

Too easy. Blanket parties and lynchings sound like fun. Maybe we could take them sledding, circle them in a farmers field, hit with them our sleds breaking theirt legs, then park our sled on them and put the throttle to the bar. Maybe tie one to a tree while he's still alive.....Just as long as it doesn't get a sled trail shut down.:p

Top Bottom