F%$kIN sleds stolen last night

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cops caught the guys with sleds in there back yard,found drugs in there house when they arrested them and called us to come pick up sleds.
two hours later cops call back and say no one would confess to it and they let them go. This is F%$kin bull S$$T.
Both sleds missing tether cords.:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have there address and one name plus one of them was driving an ODIES PILOT truck.:rant::rant::nono:

W

woodies

damn your kidding no charges like possession at least?thats hard to believe!at least a drug charge!

Altapeet

Reaction score
another success story for our illustrious RCMP .... now if they had robbed a donut shop , then there would have been hell to pay:rant:

Trader

Reaction score
Where did this take place. The more info you can put up about where when and WHO the better, maybe these boys will get straightened out. I would look into a complaint with the police that handled the case as well because it doesn't sound like they did their job that well. (Surprise,haha)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have there address and one name plus one of them was driving an ODIES PILOT truck.:rant::rant::nono:

Perhaps if the cops don't, you should give a call to Odies, let them know what their employees are up to.

Last edited:

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That sucks A$$. I know how you feel. Just had my 5th wheel broke into and the shed where my buddy stores his sled.Out buy chestermere. They tryed to steel his sled. I noticed the pull cord sitting on the ground.Call it luck or what ever you want, that the cord broke when they tryed to steel it.Thank god my sleds were not out there. Copes sayed not much we can do here.............we have a record of it and have a good day.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure wish they would give the RCMP a raise....they sure desurve it.They should get paid like I do, you do a good job you get more money. And because were all paying thier wadge, we should decide who gets more money!!

It would solve allot of this crap. In Montana they elect thier Police force, the nicest guys you ever meet until ya break the law...pretty fricken simple!

chinook75

Reaction score
If the cops find both of these guys dead in my backyard, and no one confesses...will they let me go?? :hunter2:

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No charges??? Stupid. We'd get in more trouble here if we ride in the ditches, than if we steal sleds and keeps drugs around??? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theft happened in Grande Prairie. Just got both sleds reprogrammed at dealer with new tethers.
Both sleds in back yard of this house with footprints only going into there house. They rode to there house. Rcmp actual followed tracks to find them.
A snowplow driver saw the guys leaving my shop and called the cops

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theft happened in Grande Prairie. Just got both sleds reprogrammed at dealer with new tethers.
Both sleds in back yard of this house with footprints only going into there house. They rode to there house. Rcmp actual followed tracks to find them.

Clearly circumstancial evidence..... I mean, anyone could have made those footprints.

:rolleyes:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
post up their names if you got 'em. if the cops won't do anything, at least we can spread the word on who the azzholes are.....and I won't be using Odie's for any more pilot jobs, and will tell my other trucking dispatcher friends to do the same. I know a lot of people in the industry, 40+ years in the biz.....

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I were you I would file a complaint. These guys were caught with drugs and stolen property. There is no way they shouldnt be persuing this further.

If nothing else at least post the names of the guys that were caught and the address the sleds were found at. Maybe some good old fashion justice will happen.

I would even go so far as posting the names of the officers involved. Might motivate them to do a little more if it gets out that they are not doing their jobs.

Top Bottom