Exhaust on a 750 brute force

Spanic

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Can anyone tell me if you need to put in a programmer on the 750i brutes when you put on a full or slip on exhaust. I hear both that if you dont it runs bad and if you do it will run bad. Alot of people said no tto put one in but i am not sure and if i do which one should i go with. Also which is better the full or slip on and what brand. Thanks

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would highly suggest you put a programmer with the exhaust. I bought the msd off of vforcejohn, its pretunned for your bike and adds good power with the combo of an exhaust. I rode mine for a year with out it and the bike ran hotter and would pop on decel, now it runs flawless. Stay away from the copperhead, I've heard nothing but tunning nightmares with it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Can anyone tell me if you need to put in a programmer on the 750i brutes when you put on a full or slip on exhaust. I hear both that if you dont it runs bad and if you do it will run bad. Alot of people said no tto put one in but i am not sure and if i do which one should i go with. Also which is better the full or slip on and what brand. Thanks

what year of brute??????????

Top Bottom