exhaust can type ???

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i tried posting a thread on the performance/mod garage part of this website and got 1 response in like a week..........so ill try here, what type of a can would you suggest for an 06 polaris iq rmk 700 ??? what kind of weight loss, hp gains and $ does it have associated with it ???

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the SLP stuff myself. Just a touch louder than stock, but a much better sound. I had the MBRP befor and found it to loud, even the trail version. Just go for the gusto and buy the SLP pipe and silencer, SLP will reflash the CPU and you will have a awesome sled with tons of torque. There will be no noticable HP difference with just the can, I think you save 10lbs of weight. You should pick up a used can for $175 or new like $250. Either way you go you will be happier, your neighbors not so happy.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Xtremist

Skinz makes two versions of a can for your make and model. The super Q and the ultra Q. Both offer 16 pounds of weight loss, 3 hp gain and the only difference between the 2 is the decibel level. The super Q is 95 decibels and the ultra Q is 85 decibels. We don't currently have these listed on our website please pm us if you are interested.

Top Bottom