exaust on cummins blueteck

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone out there changed out the perticulate filter on the new dodge's exaust system for an after market exaust

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I am running mine without DPF and Cat with just a replacement pipe and cheater box. The truck will still set a code, so I erase codes at startup and done. You could run without resetting codes, but it dings about every 20 min. It will not detune the truck though. I have seen 5 inch turbo back setup and it looks pretty cool, but not worth the money IMO.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i have the edge with atitude chip witch would erase codes anyways

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
hagman u know ron from the firedepartment in mayerthorpe `?

if yes hes the shopforeman for eagle river chrysler
get some ideas from him cause there will be pros and cons

we got one here with a "cheaterbox" problem is guys good enough if it clears ure codes problem we found so far in the chop i plugged the starcan in and the truck had 2 other major codes and the box didnt tell the customer that
so is it really good having a device which clears codes and doesnt inform u about all of them which might rune ure truck ?

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
I have a Full DPF Delete System and Edge in mine no problems yet.. There is a new system out, if your interested PM me i have a few details..

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hagman u know ron from the firedepartment in mayerthorpe `?

if yes hes the shopforeman for eagle river chrysler
get some ideas from him cause there will be pros and cons

we got one here with a "cheaterbox" problem is guys good enough if it clears ure codes problem we found so far in the chop i plugged the starcan in and the truck had 2 other major codes and the box didnt tell the customer that
so is it really good having a device which clears codes and doesnt inform u about all of them which might rune ure truck ?
the chip can also show me every code the truck ever had. had it in since new and truck has never flashed a code yet

Top Bottom