Ever wanna drive a race car?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys figure I'd throw this up here for any of you intrested in driving a legend race car....we had a phenomenal year end event with racing and our demolition derby at Central Alberta Raceways in Rimbey, so we figured we'd end with a bang, all laps payed for go back into our track and community! $1 a lap who wouldn't want to??? Legends are very cool little center drive cars powered by big power crotch rocket motors, they haul ass, you can find all the info in the pics or on my (rick lukens) or central alberta raceways Facebook page

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we weren't in the middle of harvest right now I would be up there with a couple $100 bills and give it a go. That would be a ton of fun! Our shop sponsored a Legends car and driver who was a great customer of ours from Calgary.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I've got plans that day or I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya this is the first time I've seen an event like this for the legend cars, I drove one at E.I.R. when I was running hit to pass and what a blast on pavement let alone running on dirt, it'll be great to see new blood getting the bug for racing!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom