Espar D5!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone on here sell and install these?

Hubby is looking to get one, and would rather support my Snow and Mud peeps rather than a random dealer in Edmonton!!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
phone stephanes mobile duty repair 623 7100 he is pretty reasonable just got mine fixed today from him:d

Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
something to do about heating up a car that runs on batt so it doesnt draw from the grid, but uses the fan to heat car over night......

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a diesel fired heater it hooks up to your heater lines and it pumps the coolent throught the espar heater and it heats up your coolant and it comes with a 7 day timer so u can set it to come on say a 5am and when u leave a 7am your trucks temp is 170 degrees or if u leave your truck at the airport and u know when u are comming back u can set it to come on a your truck will be warm and u have instant heat to your vents i have 2 one my big trucks and i swear by them its a must have for alberta winters just saying and it burns 1 liter of fuel for 10 hours so dosnt cost much to run:d

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how much does one of them cost? Does it draw fuel from the fuel tank or does it have it's own tank?

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it dosnt have its own tanks it takes diesel from your truck tanks an it will cut out if your batteries are low so u still have enuff power to start your truck the cost humm i know my buddy has them on sale for the ford 6 liter for $1200 plus instalation but i know they are usally around $2000 installed its a small price to have a happy truck in the winter i sure love mine on my big trucks i leave my trucks at the rig and get back in the morning at -40 the truck temp is 170 hell yeah = happy truck haaaa:d

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In calgary you can get it done at Polar Mobility (403) 279-3633

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're in sherwood park with his truck, i think ours were about $2200.00 tax in, on most light truck diesels as well.......

Hey Summitric is that a installed price? thinking of purchasing one in the near future. Happy New Year:beer:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're in sherwood park with his truck, i think ours were about $2200.00 tax in, on most light truck diesels as well.......

What the chit! I called yesterday and asked for you and was told you weren't there.... Then I asked about the Espar, Pro Heat and whatever and the guy told me you didn't do them so Kevin kept his appointment this morning !!! That makes me mad, cuz I'd rather buy from you. :realmad:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
what the chit! I called yesterday and asked for you and was told you weren't there.... Then i asked about the espar, pro heat and whatever and the guy told me you didn't do them so kevin kept his appointment this morning !!! That makes me mad, cuz i'd rather buy from you. :realmad:

sorry, we wuz sleddin'............ Mcbride beckoned!!!

Top Bottom