Escape Mountain

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats with the skiers being involved in this??? Are they doo ambassadors now???

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should’ve had Tony drive out on Polaris 850 at the end and then walk out the last 1 km when his engine blew....totally dropped the bowling ball skidoo...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should’ve had Tony drive out on Polaris 850 at the end and then walk out the last 1 km when his engine blew....totally dropped the bowling ball skidoo...
A very rare time that BRP marketing missed an opportunity. Lol

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Or he could have rode the Doo and when his belts blew he could have knitted sweaters for the whole crew! Come on guys, do you really think Doo would take a direct stab at Polaris like that? All have had their teething issues and bad models but really they are all good these days. These manufacturers have to take the high road because if not it will come back to haunt them.

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the only part of that entire "challenge " that would be tough would be riding with boxing gloves and no gloves. The rest looked pretty darn simple imho.

They're all to use to riding new trouble free sleds, if they needed a challenge it should have been how are you all going to recover this non running sleigh from the bottom of this luscious pow filled bowl.

minnow10

Reaction score
I think the only part of that entire "challenge " that would be tough would be riding with boxing gloves and no gloves. The rest looked pretty darn simple imho.

They're all to use to riding new trouble free sleds, if they needed a challenge it should have been how are you all going to recover this non running sleigh from the bottom of this luscious pow filled bowl.

Ya, the real ski doo experience!

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Agreed 100% Give them all 2005 summit 1,000's and no fire starter. Spend the night on the mountain as you were stranded. That! id watch:cool:

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where they are? That's a Glacier heli out of Revy. It looked a bit like Griffin off the start but the creek where they pick up the bowling ball looks a lot like a spot near Trout Lake. I'm guessing Kuster probably set it up so it's more likely between Sicamous and Revy but would need to be far enough out that Rob wouldn't recognize it unless he just plays dumb.

Dude. I know exactly where. If you had a dirt bike you would know too. Lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom