Epic Elkford IV

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
featuring the infamous imdoo'n and Mrs. Ferniesnow. The second day was 60 cm of fresh. Gotta go and make more tracks today......HeeHaw!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65o9iSAvm-s[/media]

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh i represent that remark. ;)

had a great day out on the pipeline sun. 2 to 3 ft of fresh snow no tracks , yes got stuck. all i could say was wow.

did i say something.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm which is worse. :d, represent. i seem to bend a few ears all right. thanks for the opportunity to tag along. loved the rolling hills, awesome was said lots on the way home. :beer::beer::beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that wasn't me stuck no idea who that clown in the yeller helmet was. :d

Larry Stuck no way! What are we talking about here Larry's Sled or Larry Sledding!!! Here is a tribute to guys who can help you get unstuck and get stuck themselves.... See larry I told you that your 3 mins of fame would happen again this year! Can't wait until the weekend man:beer::beer::beer::beer:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jckl0jb_yzQ[/YT]

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh mr. nuts, was that me flopping around in the snow, thanks for passing the bunji. oh just you wait. :d

Man that bunjie is handy for sleds and humans HAHAH better bring that handy device to Golden this weekend, we may need it throughout the day eh:d:d:d:beer::beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh mr. nuts, was that me flopping around in the snow, thanks for passing the bunji. oh just you wait. :d

Man that bunjie is handy for sleds and humans HAHAH better bring that handy device to Golden this weekend, we may need it throughout the day eh:d:d:d:beer::beer:

P.S. The DVD has been authored and is ready for you.... I gave Johnny his copy, and Scotty headed to Valemont today for a few days of ripping, and will pickup his copy on the return trip.... Are you heading out friday? with riding in too?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

P.S. The DVD has been authored and is ready for you.... I gave Johnny his copy, and Scotty headed to Valemont today for a few days of ripping, and will pickup his copy on the return trip.... Are you heading out friday? with riding in too?

we could go anytime after 9 am. will likely go after lunch though. :d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we could go anytime after 9 am. will likely go after lunch though. :d

Ahh cool, were arriving Sat am around 9-9:30 am then hitting the hills, still dunno where yet lol anywhere will be decent in Golden this weekend!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he he thats too funny larry..... mabe ur new nick name should be turtle

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now jeff, a turtle? beached whale maybe. couldn't move the snow had no bottom to push against. :d

Feels like Gravity is gone when your rolling around in the deep eh!

Top Bottom