Engine trouble sode 20?

Trencher

Reaction score
Hey Guys, looking for a little help. My 2010 dragon check engine light flashed and trouble code 20 came up and the sled went into limp mode(Really boggy) I would shut it off and it would clear and be good to go again untill i Did another decent pull with the throttle. I recently put on a Boondockers turbo kit and with the Help of Chris A Parkland And Glen At Spindrift (THANKS FELLA'S> Both Awesome guys to deal with) got it installed and tuned properly but everytime i would go for a pull my ECU Flagged this code. I wanted to take it to the dealer, but when i asked if they could just hook it up to the digital wrench to pull the codes for me they said they were 2 week behind. Hoping somebody may have some insight to this trouble code. Thanks in advance. ENGINE CODE 20 Not SODE 20>>>> LMAO

Last edited:

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checked my manual and it doesn't list a code 20.Only lists codes 1 to 10.If it goes into limp mode and you shut it off and it runs ok when you start it then does it again it seems like it is detonating.Are your ethenol wires plugged in or not?

Trencher

Reaction score
Re: Engine trouble code 20?

Hey Timbo, that is kind of what i was leaning towards to but I am running 50/50 Shell gold and Av Gas with some oil mixed in. And i do believe that my wire is plugged in, The wierd thing is that it only started when i put my turbo in, I did find my Throttle positiong wire had a short in it so hopefully that clears it up. Will try it out this weekend or next hopefully. Thank Timbo

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

TPS code is 1 flash.I would unplug your eth wire and it will add more fuel.If that don't work you might have to run more avgas in your mix.

Trencher

Reaction score

thanks Timbo will definetly give that a try. Here is to hoping!

StewartsDragon

Reaction score

Was it bogging around 6,500 rpm then dropping down to 6,000 rpm because mine was doing that to at low elevation then went away, but now has started back up.

Trencher

Reaction score

Was it bogging around 6,500 rpm then dropping down to 6,000 rpm because mine was doing that to at low elevation then went away, but now has started back up.

Mine would only bog out while pulling a hill or under heavier loading at around 7400-8000 and after dealing with boondockers they helped me change som of my fuel settings which he said maybe flooding my engine when the engine was decelerating. Will try it out next weekend. I am running lower boost (5-8Psi) and my fueling was sett up for more boost. Boondaocker Canada was ok to deal with but the US guys went above and beyond! Great buch of guys, will definetly buy a boondocker turbo again just for that reason.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tim how much boost when it went into limp? After you restarted is was it out of limp mode? Sound like the det mode so try to rum more AV next time.

Trencher

Reaction score

Was only running at max of 6.4 psi boost. i will definently try running 50-50 first with the new program numbers and TPS wire working.If if does go into limp mode i will try straight av gas next time. Heading out on Wednesday night for 5 days so hopefully i will get it tuned in. Just picked up the enclosed yesterday from the States now I just have to deck it out with a heater and beer fridge> Speaking of this can you get trailer accessories Chris?

Top Bottom