Engine Tek head

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arts stuff is second to none!!!! Ive played with and setup his 1160's and they are by far the best BANG for your buck. I also have access and can overnight ship most anythign you want from Art. Im currently working on an efi 1160 this thing should rock seriously HARD!!!:cool:

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arts stuff is second to none!!!! Ive played with and setup his 1160's and they are by far the best BANG for your buck. I also have access and can overnight ship most anythign you want from Art. Im currently working on an efi 1160 this thing should rock seriously HARD!!!:cool:

Hey Deano how did you make out with that 1160 EFI ?? I am still thinking about doing it in my 06 King Cat, and i figured you would know if it worked good or not. I have all the bugs worked out of her now, just need some big power :):beer:
Thanks

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That 1160 worked out really well. Ran very strong and very reliable, for the 3 seasons he ran that engine the only problem he had was with the water pump gear on the crank in the 3rd season. Pm BDF it was his sled and he just sold it this fall, but he will tell you exactly what he thought of it.;)

Top Bottom