engine swap!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 670 X is dead. I should be able to put a 500, 583,670 right? looking for a complete drop in engine, from pipe to clutches! what you got and how much? PM me!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
engines should fit, you will need exhaust, match carburation, dpm, dess computer.
if everything is the same your good, otherwise it will be easier to stay with the same motor.

HANES347

Reaction score
i got a summit 583 engine with twin pipes freshly rebuilt from mots machining..carbs...primary clutch..mmissing exhaust valves and recoil...has oil injection deletion kit installed....not sure what its worth but make me an offer if interested

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did i got two crankshop motors and only need one going to sell this one..you been out much..

Nope - had a baby and haven't ridden a whole lot this year, still not bad, maybe 10 days, I figure that's not too bad for having a baby mid-season.... :D

Hows your 990 running? :)

Taking your other motor out for a ride soon, will let you know how it does with twin pipes.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a fresh 583 out of mots with 200 miles on it. Shorty intake, oil inj gone, fast twins mild port, tightened up the squish a little so on and so fourth. If your interested send me a pm.:cool:

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Top Bottom