Engine light flashing

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The engine light is flashing repeatedly on the '07 rev (insert jokes here). Had the engine replaced (installed a used '07 motor, I know, I know...but it was best solution at the time) by a very reputable shop/mechanic in Jan. of last year. However there was one wire connection that was not completely made and shook lose after I rode it and light starts flashing. Made the connection but light is still flashing. Rode it another dozen times or so with no problems. Anyway to make long story short, is there anything I can do other than bringing it to Bow Cycle(no they did not install the motor) to get rid of the flashing code?

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just make sure all connections are there ... if they are i would just phone the dealer and ask them... i will check my repair manual

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The engine light is flashing repeatedly on the '07 rev (insert jokes here). Had the engine replaced (installed a used '07 motor, I know, I know...but it was best solution at the time) by a very reputable shop/mechanic in Jan. of last year. However there was one wire connection that was not completely made and shook lose after I rode it and light starts flashing. Made the connection but light is still flashing. Rode it another dozen times or so with no problems. Anyway to make long story short, is there anything I can do other than bringing it to Bow Cycle(no they did not install the motor) to get rid of the flashing code?

how is it flashing so i can see wha tthe book says....pm me

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how is it flashing so i can see wha tthe book says....pm me
there is no pattern....just keeps flashing, not a big concern but i'm thinking of selling it and buying new. Nobody will buy a sled with a flashing engine light.

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once the code is set the dealer has to clear it. This sucks but it's one way to get money from your pocket to brp's pocket.:eek:

Top Bottom