Enclosed Trailers

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Advantage Trailer on 111 Ave, 157 st. See Tom, They have a great selection of Snowmobile trailer accessories, cabinets, gadgets, and they are a great place to by a Trailer. They carry the Contenential brand, I think

Ron

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dean at Allan Dale makes killer custom cabinets .They are built in,fitted to your traier not just a box on the wall, but not cheap.cheak it out

Attachments

• DSC_0812.JPG
    DSC_0812.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 81

doo800

Reaction score
Dean does an awesome job on that kind of stuff. He also builds some light weight snowmobile parts.:D :D :D :D

sledhead65

Reaction score
i went and saw the trailers at avantage.. some of the hard walls are nice.. but why does it seem he looks down on you (arrogant)when you are there.. i mean 16k for a trailer.. i think he can at least not treat you like a idiot.. just my own opinion

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to Garage Gadgets or Garage Stratagies in Edmonton I think they have stainless steel cupboards and cabinets:cool:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finnally got to downloading pics of trailer cabinets and extra's take a look in my photo gallery under J-mans trailer is done .... these were done by Dean @ Allan Dale.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wayyyyyyy Coooool

I finnally got to downloading pics of trailer cabinets and extra's take a look in my photo gallery under J-mans trailer is done .... these were done by Dean @ Allan Dale.

VERY NICE, OVERKILL19....... I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. NO SIDE DOOR ON THE ONE SIDE THOUGH?? LIKE THE SITTING BENCHES - VERY COOL. IS THAT A DRYER SYSTEM YOU HAVE HOOKED UP THERE??:confused:

GRD

Reaction score
That is a nice trailer! Pretty sweet!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric, yes one of the heater vents is plumbed into the helmet and coat racks. P.S there is a man door on the left side in frount of the heater.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Very Sweet

Summitric, yes one of the heater vents is plumbed into the helmet and coat racks. P.S there is a man door on the left side in frount of the heater.

THE HEATER VENT IS A GREAT IDEA..... SWEET TRAILER MAN!!! WOW, IF YOUR TRAILER IS LIKE THIS, WHATS YOUR HOUSE LIKE???;)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Overkill 19, Trailer.

Very nice ! Your trailer OVERKILL 19 & Ron's (rknight 111) are two of the best rigged sled haulers I have seen. Again very nice guys.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry did not mean to mis lead, I get to use this trailer but it belongs to my Younger brother "J-Man" . Iposted Pics so guys could get a look at the cabinets that Dean bulids @ Allen Dale, also J-Man is on Vac in New Zealand and has not seen the finished trailer, so it was easier for him to veiw on snow & mud.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GetR'Done, I found a tape the trailer is 7feet X 14 foot straight walls and just over 19 feet from gate to V-nose inside dimensions. And we get 3 sleds in it if we have to???

GRD

Reaction score
It is nice... That is a fairly good size.. Any bigger and all you buddies will want you to hall there sleds around. My dad and I would like to get one! Have to wait until it is in the budget...

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some would say it's too small, but I think for us meaning "J-Man" any bigger and it's too much to drag, park and turn around. His first trailer was a 4 place 26-28 feet long but it did not last long with 4 sleds gear and fuel it was like dragging a house. Then we spun out on the Grizz Inn hill in blairmore and went over the bank BACKWARDS. 2005 Ford superduty "4500"Kms ,4 place Trailer "first trip" TOAST. So that is why we like the shorter lighter trailer .We pull it with a yukon and can spin 360 in any gas station parking lot, and never have to worry about the trailer pushing us around. Don't get me wrong 4-place are great but for us, were we sled the roads are never that great, so we haul 2 sleds and if someone else wants to come they can hual it them selfs,least then we all make there and home again. Plus in the summer my brother rides dirt bikes with his little girls, so 1-CRF450 and 1-CRF50 in a 4 place 28 foot trailer was too much. Sorry for being long winded but when you say you are going to buy a new trailer ,please learn from are mistakes and try each trailer size with all your stuff in it and pull it down the hi-way,and think of all the back roads,icey,muddy,narrow,steep climbs and switch backs. Be a safe hauler instead of a dead one, we almost were. Again sorry for being long winded,and when you goto buy please feel free to PM me or J-Man with any ?. More than happy to help.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dean @ Allan Dale can hook ya up. I think they have them in the parts counter 403 343 3148. Then they were powder coated by Gary @ Metalstrip in Red Deer.

Top Bottom