Enclosed trailers

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked it up, it was $3800.00 for my Bros trailer in Red Deer "Line X" but we have a air plane tie down track that runs down the middle they had to tape off.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i got a quote today on getting it sprayed. Only a few places would give me a over the ho quote as they want to see it first. So The bet price i got was 2700 Out the door and thats ramps,doors and 12" up the walls. Now my question is, would a guybe better off just getting them to do up the walls a inch or 2 and then finishing the resthim self?? It would save me about 500 if i didnt get them to do but is it really worth the hastle is my next question. But im might just talk to my boss and see if he is still interested and ill pay for product and we can test it out on my trailer.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i got a quote today on getting it sprayed. Only a few places would give me a over the ho quote as they want to see it first. So The bet price i got was 2700 Out the door and thats ramps,doors and 12" up the walls. Now my question is, would a guybe better off just getting them to do up the walls a inch or 2 and then finishing the resthim self?? It would save me about 500 if i didnt get them to do but is it really worth the hastle is my next question. But im might just talk to my boss and see if he is still interested and ill pay for product and we can test it out on my trailer.

Here is what we did. To give you some options. Powdercoated cheaker plate. Old trailer we did this with puck board. Would not do again as it warps with the heat and cold.

IMGP1052.jpg
[/IMG]

tr3.jpg
[/IMG]

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fast toys in Davidson SK has 24 ft for 7500 and 16 ft for 6700. I'm looking for a 16 or 18 if anyone knows of a better deal please post

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here is what we did. To give you some options. Powdercoated checker plate up the walls. Old trailer we did this with puck board. Would not do again as it warps with the heat and cold. The air plane tie down track I would recomend to anyone , very versatile. These are old pics the ramps now have super clamp guides on them.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
:beer:NICE TRAILER.... JEEZE, KINDA AN EXPENSIVE STORAGE UNIT THOUGH, ISN'T IT??? LOL :beer::d YOU'LL WANT TO FINISH PIMPING THE INSIDE.... GOOD IDEA TO CHECK OUT OTHER TRAILERS AND PICK THE BEST OF THEIR IDEAS AND GO.... I'VE GOT MINE PRETTY JAMB PACKED WITH GOODIES.... 1ST ADDITION INSIDE IS THE BEER HOLDERS FROM PRINCESS AUTO $3.00 OR SO EACH(I HAVE 8 INSIDE MINE)...........

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer:NICE TRAILER.... JEEZE, KINDA AN EXPENSIVE STORAGE UNIT THOUGH, ISN'T IT??? LOL :beer::d YOU'LL WANT TO FINISH PIMPING THE INSIDE.... GOOD IDEA TO CHECK OUT OTHER TRAILERS AND PICK THE BEST OF THEIR IDEAS AND GO.... I'VE GOT MINE PRETTY JAMB PACKED WITH GOODIES.... 1ST ADDITION INSIDE IS THE BEER HOLDERS FROM PRINCESS AUTO $3.00 OR SO EACH(I HAVE 8 INSIDE MINE)...........

I need some pics of these beer holders. I have never seen them there.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see you have a start to Snow and Mud decal. Now go match up the "And Mud" to the snow decal on the side. 3rd pic second page

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have armorthane in my trailer on the floors and up the walls 16", first in order to provide a warranty they had to prime the treated plywood with some etching primer. This has been by far the best product Ive seen for a floor this going on 3 1/2 years and there are only a few marks from the skags, I may have to take it in for a maintenance coat in 3 or 4 more years. It did cost $3300.00 to do though and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Do you have glides of any type, or do you run the ski's directly on the coating? How much does it grab the skags? We're thinking of coating the plywood on our two place...

Top Bottom