Enclosed trailers

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what a good price to pay for a 26' enclosed would be. I dont think i got a bad deal on the one i just bought but i would like to see what others say.

2008 TNT 26' enclosed
32" barlock side door
60"roadside front ramp
2 5/16 adjustable hitch
EZ lube sprung axles with brakes(2 x 3600lb)
14" tires
24" Stoneguard
Roof bows 16" O/C
6'1" Interior Height
1 interior doome light
Sidewall Air Flow Vents
1 Fuel Door
6 Surface Mount Tiw Owns
1 roof vent
1 Year Bumper to bumper warranty

This is the first trailer of this type i bought and it tows awsome so far but ijust want to see of i did good as i paid 8400 out the door for it.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what a good price to pay for a 26' enclosed would be. I dont think i got a bad deal on the one i just bought but i would like to see what others say.

2008 TNT 26' enclosed
32" barlock side door
60"roadside front ramp
2 5/16 adjustable hitch
14" tires
24" Stoneguard
Roof bows 16" O/C
6'1" Interior Height
1 interior doome light
Sidewall Air Flow Vents
1 Fuel Door
6 Surface Mount Tiw Owns
1 roof vent

This is the first trailer of this type i bought and it tows awsome so far but ijust want to see of i did good as i paid 8400 out the door for it.

sounds pretty good to me, wheres the pix?
I am in the market as well for enclosed, I want 23 foot including V, black.
is the 26 feet plus or including V nose, and where did ya get it.
thanks
Shawn
but black only for me, what colour did ya get

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Congrats on your new trailer. $8400 doesn't seem too much for what you explained. What kind of additional mods to you have planned for it? Don't forget the drink holders from princess auto, their a must have :d

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds pretty good to me, wheres the pix?
I am in the market as well for enclosed, I want 23 foot including V, black.
is the 26 feet plus or including V nose, and where did ya get it.
thanks
Shawn
but black only for me, what colour did ya get

Well i got that trailer from FOT in Oakotok. I is 22' plus a 4' v nose. It is a white exterior. They had them in black but not in stock. The had some shorter ones but i was thinkin to my self if im gonna buy one im gonna go big the first time. Ill get some pics of the trailer in the next couple days.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new trailer. $8400 doesn't seem too much for what you explained. What kind of additional mods to you have planned for it? Don't forget the drink holders from princess auto, their a must have :d

Well im not to sure. I might put in a helmet rack, and some cabinets and evenually maybe a heater. There is a chance that the first mod i am gonna do is go to Line ex or rhino liner or some one like that and im gonna get the whole inside sprayed about 36" up the wall and then ill add some super glides and super clamp hold downs. But other than that im not to sure. It will take a bit of time.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have armorthane in my trailer on the floors and up the walls 16", first in order to provide a warranty they had to prime the treated plywood with some etching primer. This has been by far the best product Ive seen for a floor this going on 3 1/2 years and there are only a few marks from the skags, I may have to take it in for a maintenance coat in 3 or 4 more years. It did cost $3300.00 to do though and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pimp that trailer up good. Check back in this section and follow some of the other trailer builds. Have fun

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can send you some pics of what my bro's trailer had done. It too has the lineX floor I can't believe how good it stands up. Alot of cash though! Probably the only thing I would change if we could is the guy's at Allan Dale talked us into putting the air craft tie downs on the bottom of the walls, "we wanted to put it on the floor" but they said you will never pull them off......well we did and its hard to fix now. We got her back together now and just dont tie anything heavy to it. If you run this type of tie down put it on the floor. We have one running up the middle flush with the linex works great. The super clamp ramp plates are great I would recommend them to anyone we even cut one up and put it on the RV step works great.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have armorthane in my trailer on the floors and up the walls 16", first in order to provide a warranty they had to prime the treated plywood with some etching primer. This has been by far the best product Ive seen for a floor this going on 3 1/2 years and there are only a few marks from the skags, I may have to take it in for a maintenance coat in 3 or 4 more years. It did cost $3300.00 to do though and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

OUCH. But i guess its worth it in the long run for maintenance wise. If its gonna cost that much, my boss was talking about buying the machine to spray it with, so maybe i can work a deal with him. But its either that or ill just buy the stuff i did my one trailer in. Its a underliner, can be sprayed on quiet thick, just needs more time to dry. Wonder why its so much more, If you think about it, its about the same as 3 long box spray in liners and they only charge 600/box for a long box in calgary(Line X quoted me this about 2 months ago.). But ill get some pics of the trailer in a few days and you guys can have a look.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here is some Pictures. I was outside and jst decided to take some. I can open the front door as its to close to the neigbours house.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 78

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and some more

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 66

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I was shocked as well, I think the bro's was in the same ball park, $3500ish for the LineX. But I think all said and done The trailer was $47G-ish so thier is really is no end to how much you can spend.

GRD

Reaction score

2008 TNT 26' enclosed
32" barlock side door
60"roadside front ramp
2 5/16 adjustable hitch
14" tires
24" Stoneguard
Roof bows 16" O/C
6'1" Interior Height
1 interior doome light
Sidewall Air Flow Vents
1 Fuel Door
6 Surface Mount Tiw Owns
1 roof vent

Sounds like a good price for a new trailer... Seen older trailers for more!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice trailer, start looking now for a deal on aluminum rims, it only takes a couple of years for the road grime to wreck the white painted rims.

I used garage floor paint with sand on our floor, and it has stood up very well for 2 seasons(about 60 loads and unloads). Did both doors and 27' floor for under $100.

I haven't updated this page since I've ducted in the furnace, but here are some ideas. I'll try and get some updates this week.

enclosed

GRD

Reaction score
Nice trailer, start looking now for a deal on aluminum rims, it only takes a couple of years for the road grime to wreck the white painted rims.

I used garage floor paint with sand on our floor, and it has stood up very well for 2 seasons(about 60 loads and unloads). Did both doors and 27' floor for under $100.

I haven't updated this page since I've ducted in the furnace, but here are some ideas. I'll try and get some updates this week.

enclosed

Nice setup uturn!

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

enclosed

Wow lots of great ideas...Thanks

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
`check in the classifieds there is a superclamp for sale in there good price as well

2008 TNT 26' enclosed
32" barlock side door
60"roadside front ramp
2 5/16 adjustable hitch
14" tires
24" Stoneguard
Roof bows 16" O/C
6'1" Interior Height
1 interior doome light
Sidewall Air Flow Vents
1 Fuel Door
6 Surface Mount Tiw Owns
1 roof vent

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
if you don't mind post the quote and maybe we can find a better deal around here.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you don't mind post the quote and maybe we can find a better deal around here.

no problem. ill be calling about 4 or 5 different places and im gonna call different line x dealers in different towns to see price comparison

Top Bottom