enclosed trailers

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the best enclosed trailer out there, looking for insulated, over 6' rear door(rhino), fuel tank and resonably priced. Was looking at a Mirage but after seeing a few threads I don't think so. I will be traveling more logging roads than anything else so it has to be durable. Boy it was easier with just me riding but now it's the whole family. Need a four place

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a 4 place haulmark that I'm very happy with.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I've done a lot of looking and finally settled on a Charmac. This is an extremely well built trailer compared to others. I bought mine from Don Laing in Ponoka. Btw. I bought mine plain except the insulation and reinforced bracketing for the furnace location. It is way more economical to outfit it yourself after. Good luck and good decision to stay clear of Mirage IMO.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems like you have to sell the first born just to get a good trailer. Then take the trailer home and properly wire the dam thing, and soldier & shrink wrap all connections. Wire-taps are garbage and I cannot believe they can use them for electric brakes....seems like an accident waiting to happen.

Top Bottom