Enclosed trailer water drainage

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Wondering what everyone with a heated enclosed has/does for water drainage? Spent last week in McBride and came out in the morning to a lake at the back of my enclosed. Which promptly froze, making the door a royal PIA to close. Pics would be awesome! TIA.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My nose on the trailer is usually slightly lower and it drains out the v nose on a mirage. Cheap alternative is buy a squeegee and push water out before if freezes

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always knocked whatever I could off the sleds before loading them and it seemed to help. The rear door never did seal completely tight so it seemed to drain there when I had the heat on. When I was done with it at the end of the weekend, I always dried it out in a heated shop before parking outside.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Trails West which has a front and back slope from the wheels. Water rolls to the doors where they left a small drain hole at each corner. Smart design and it works great.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's been a thread in this before. And captain extreme has probably the easiest and cheapest drains. I think he used sink drains. He had pictures maybe pm him or find the older post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom