Enclosed Trailer Interior Goodies

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of adding some cabinets, folding workbench, Lights,shelves, hangers, ya know, stuff like that. There are lots of good ideas out there so to help me out and many others who are wanting to do the same thing, can we see some pictures, would be much appreciated. Also if you could mention where these accessories were purchased from or if they were manufactured at home. Thanks:)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thinking of adding some cabinets, folding workbench, Lights,shelves, hangers, ya know, stuff like that. There are lots of good ideas out there so to help me out and many others who are wanting to do the same thing, can we see some pictures, would be much appreciated. Also if you could mention where these accessories were purchased from or if they were manufactured at home. Thanks:)

I'LL BE WORKING ON THE TRAILER A LITTLE BIT TOMORROW, AND HOPEFULLY PUTTING IN A CABINET.....I'LL TAKE SOME PICS AND POST TOMORROW NITE....:d

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for hangers we use the rubbermade fast track from totem or home hardeware. it is available in most hardware stores. if you are thinking about putting a helmet rack in your trailer give advantage trailers in edmonton a call. they have them on sale for 100 bucks. got ours put in yesterday and it is a nice looking unit. i will try and get some pics of the inide of our trailer today.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The first thing needed Dan is DRINK HOLDERS from Princess Auto. The little Foldy up kind that screw on to wall. These are a must need not only for holding drinks while working on the instalation of all the trailer goodies but also come in very handy after returning to the truck from a long thirsty ride in Them Thar Hills. :beer: :d :beer:

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first thing needed Dan is DRINK HOLDERS from Princess Auto. The little Foldy up kind that screw on to wall. These are a must need not only for holding drinks while working on the instalation of all the trailer goodies but also come in very handy after returning to the truck from a long thirsty ride in Them Thar Hills. :beer: :d :beer:

Drink holders,,Ya,:d should have put those in long ago, darn kids keep runnin over my beverage when they load their toys:rant: Thanks

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

check out parts canada.com thats where i got my goodies

t

kbc

Reaction score
I bought my helmet shelving and oil/paper towel holders from pitposse.com, they were a great company to deal with, with no suprises!!! The price I was quoted was the price I paid, no boarder fees like some other companies.

Top Bottom