Enclosed trailer flooring

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like i have access to a trailer to use for sledding this year through work. it just has plywood floors and walls though. I dont want to damage it at all and im thinking of what flooring temporarily i could put in it that wouldnt break the bank but protect it from carbides and water damage. its not the nicest trailers but I dont want to be a jerk about using it and not returning it in the same condition. There arent any points inside it for straps or anything so i gotta figure that out as well.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I just screwed down some cheap(I think it was 1/4") plywood into one of my old trailers... worked good. Took the flooring off before I put it up for sale and it looked like new underneath :)

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have buddie that runs a shop that uses rhino lining. Said some of the DIY kits are crap, especially when not applied correct. A person could end up having half applied very well (like not able to get off) and the other half peeling and lifting. Then it becomes a real nightmare to remove. If you want it to look decent and last, you may want to consider going with a line-X or Rhino product. Its going to cost a bunch, but will last.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have buddie that runs a shop that uses rhino lining. Said some of the DIY kits are crap, especially when not applied correct. A person could end up having half applied very well (like not able to get off) and the other half peeling and lifting. Then it becomes a real nightmare to remove. If you want it to look decent and last, you may want to consider going with a line-X or Rhino product. Its going to cost a bunch, but will last.
I had my other enclosed Rhino lined. Worked great. Was expensive but worth it.
This enclosed I have now just did not slip paint.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Armor gaurd scott on here does it. Dam good job too
20201012_105119.jpg
20201012_105057.jpg

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i looked more into it and the painting on myself likely wouldnt go great. seemed most reviews of the DIY arent good. I would total pay to have it professionally done if it was my trailer. gonna try and buy one next season and do it up right but i will borrow this season. im thinking i will just get some quality paint maybe and basically put that amount of effort into it. i gotta look around tomorrow.

ill save that info for when i can buy one though thanks!

Top Bottom