Enclosed Trailer Accessories

X-RS Doo

Reaction score
Where does eveyone that lives in Calgary or southern Alberta buy their cabinets and other trailer accessories from? It seems like there is no place in Calgary to buy them, so the next option is to order them from the US.

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allan Dale in Red Deer has a good selection of accessories...nice stuff, but a little pricer than what i wanted to pay - but hey i'm cheap! :)

i know they will also ship it on the bus if needed

although there isn't alot of info on accessories on their website - here is the link anyways

http://www.allandale.com/

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Advantage trailer in Edmonton.. Hes got some great deals, has some overhead cabinets too. He carries alot of the Tow-rax line its decent stuff..

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a TECHNOCRAFT 8' (96") Overhead Cabinet ordered. should be in alberta next week. have doors hinged at the top They are held up with a ratchet style door stay - lift the door and it stays open; lift it again and it drops closed. Doors are .063" aluminum with .040" backing.

Size (LxWxH): 96" x 15" x 16"
Weight: 49 lbs
Number of Doors: 2

8' Overhead Cabinet with Swing Up Doors

AMT 859.00 UNITED STATES DOLLAR
$935.67

poorboy

Reaction score
got my racks out of davidson sask fast toys for boys shipped out on bus did not charge sask sales tax either

saskboy

Reaction score
ya those guys are pretty good to deal with, usually cant find better deal anywhere else

JJMorrocco

Reaction score
Try Advantage trailer in Edmonton.. Hes got some great deals, has some overhead cabinets too. He carries alot of the Tow-rax line its decent stuff..

Looks as though this guy closed up shop and skipped out of town. All the numbers are disconnected and shop is cleaned right out. Hopefully no one got screwed by this guy. His customer service was some of the worst I have experienced.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks as though this guy closed up shop and skipped out of town. All the numbers are disconnected and shop is cleaned right out. Hopefully no one got screwed by this guy. His customer service was some of the worst I have experienced.

thats why it is closed

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
as a matter of fact, my company lealta building supplies sells gladiator storage systems and would be glad to help you out. Drop me a line at dave@lealtabuildingsupplies.com

is there a gladiator storage system catalogue somewhere?? I was looking before i put the hooks in my new trailer...... My old trailer had the rack system, and it was awesome(trailer came out of the states), and i haven't seen them up here......

Rammit07

Reaction score
Red Deer RV has a good selection of trailer accessories, there located right off the main highway @ gasoline alley. They do a lot of custom trailers for the oilpatch but the guy that owns the place is a sledder so he has or will get the accessories your looking for.

Top Bottom