Enclosed Aluminum Trailer Reskin?

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DON'T go to Allan Dale in Edmonton still waiting for a quote from spring to change a couple panels. Not sure how **** company's stay in business blows my mind customer service is number 1 in my books

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know this Ron guy but I took my other race trailer to Lone Pine Rv in Airdrie to put polished stainless on my back door. They did a amazing job I would recommend them hands down

Attachments

• race.jpg
    race.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron at Paradis Motorsports is your guy. If you’re looking for customer service, this guy will jump through flames for you.
I guess I will have to get ahold of him need couple panels change on my other enclosed trailer

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DON'T go to Allan Dale in Edmonton still waiting for a quote from spring to change a couple panels. Not sure how **** company's stay in business blows my mind customer service is number 1 in my books
I think selling not servicing is Allandale MO, they did do me a solid a few years ago got hailed and they gave insurance co a stupid quote... worked out for me,

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the props gentlemen! I’ll get Skegpro all fixed up.

Just an FYI - I work on all makes of Cargo and Travel trailer units and do direct billing for insurance claims. Aluminum roofs, Rubber roofs, Walls, Furnaces, Fridges, axles, pretty much anything and everything!

Last edited:

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Ron Paradis is the guy you want to speak with. Legend trailers Stony Plain

Thanks sirkdev. I’m the guy to speak to for that kind of repair, but I’m Paradis Motor Sports - my shop is located between Gibbons and Redwater, not Legend Trailers in Stony Plain. They went out of business 3 or 4 years ago. 🍻

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the props gentlemen! I’ll get Skegpro all fixed up.

Just an FYI - I work on all makes of Cargo and Travel trailer units and do direct billing for insurance claims. Aluminum roofs, Rubber roofs, Walls, Furnaces, Fridges, axles, pretty much anything and everything!
Ok fellas.
Firefly and I need some ideas here.

Reskin is outta the question because I had the nose of the trailer sprayed by amarascott and to get at the second sheet we need to remove the first.
Second problem is finding a sheet that would match exactly.
Third would be cost.

So we have been brainstorming patch ideas.

If we could find a exact match I would simply do cutout and patch.

We though about adding secondary chrome strip.

And lastly would be to come up with some clever laser cut decal or wrap idea.......

Any thoughts on what graphic a guy could put to cover that.
180454408578ec993aaf07e567210b50.jpg

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok fellas.
Firefly and I need some ideas here.

Reskin is outta the question because I had the nose of the trailer sprayed by amarascott and to get at the second sheet we need to remove the first.
Second problem is finding a sheet that would match exactly.
Third would be cost.

So we have been brainstorming patch ideas.

If we could find a exact match I would simply do cutout and patch.

We though about adding secondary chrome strip.

And lastly would be to come up with some clever laser cut decal or wrap idea.......

Any thoughts on what graphic a guy could put to cover that. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210104/180454408578ec993aaf07e567210b50.jpg

Lesbians with Laser guns riding a flying bear with wings!

Top Bottom