Embarrising moment

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this past sunday we were in costco and i tripped on my own feet and fell. and it was real ebarrising and of course everyone is like "are u all rite"" are u all rite"
and everyone stares. so anybody got embarrising moments they wanna share?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this past sunday we were in costco and i tripped on my own feet and fell. and it was real ebarrising and of course everyone is like "are u all rite"" are u all rite"

when I was in grade 4 the whole school was in the GYM for speaches and I was in the middle of like 500-600 kids and in mid speach I chuked, puked, hacked Pizza all over the place, you could still see the peporoni, that was a tough one at that age,, wont forget the look of everyone and the smell :eek:bahahaha

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't happen to me but was walking through West Edmonton Mall ony day and my Ex wasn't paying attention and walked right over the edge into one of the fountains up the middle of the walkways. Gotta say that was by far one of the funniest things I have ever seen but embarrasing for her and having to spend the next couple hours in soaked clothes in the mall.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when I was in grade 4 the whole school was in the GYM for speaches and I was in the middle of like 500-600 kids and in mid speach I chuked, puked, hacked Pizza all over the place, you could still see the peporoni, that was a tough one at that age,, wont forget the look of everyone and the smell :eek:bahahaha

i had a very similar experience 3 years ago when i was in gr. 7, i just had taco salad and i was playing a dodgeball game in the gym in front of half the school when everyone got out and it was up to me and.... i felt like i was goin to have a heart attack when i hucked all over the gym floor and i ran straight into the the bathroom and conffessed my taco salad into the toilet. hey clint you remeber that haha i think you where on the other team werent you?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Puked up a whole bag of popcorn in the parking lot outside the Agricom at the sled show a few years ago after a long night of:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: Of course I was pretty close to the front entrance and about a hundred people saw me do it. Still haven't learned my lesson.:d:beer::d:beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Puked up a whole bag of popcorn in the parking lot outside the Agricom at the sled show a few years ago after a long night of:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: Of course I was pretty close to the front entrance and about a hundred people saw me do it. Still haven't learned my lesson.
I'm pretty sure that was the same day you offloaded that 'Bad' Macdonalds water in the ditch in front of the highway crew......:d:d:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
First date with my now wife,stopped for fast food before going to a movie.Was going to clean off table before heading to movie to show my manners were good.Took my empty cup and slammed it into what I thought was her empty cup and damned near drowned her in diet pepsi.
Funny now but not so much then!
catmando!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoulda just pretended to have a convulsion and peed yourself, everyone would sure as heck of ignored you then.:d (that's what I do when I fall down in public).

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year me and my wife went to a taco place for lunch it was all good. About half way home things started to turn green within. There was no way we were going to make it home. as luck would have it we were blocks from the shop. Being Sunday every thing was locked up so I told the wife I'll unlock the door and you turn off the alarm. I penguined as fast as I could, made it barely. Things blew out that I did not know possible. I could barely stand myself. With sweat pouring down my face I proceeded out the door, when I met the cleaning lady face to face mid bathroom, I could see her turn her head a little, as the aroma smacked her dead on. I have never felt so bad in all my life!!!!

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to introduce my girlfriend (now my wife) to my parents and I forgot her name!!! and she still married me LOL: Although she does not let me forget about it!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a very similar experience 3 years ago when i was in gr. 7, i just had taco salad and i was playing a dodgeball game in the gym in front of half the school when everyone got out and it was up to me and.... i felt like i was goin to have a heart attack when i hucked all over the gym floor and i ran straight into the the bathroom and conffessed my taco salad into the toilet. hey clint you remeber that haha i think you where on the other team werent you?

yea i was there but i was out on the other team haha that was so funny.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
When I was in grade 11 co-ed swimming, we were doing lanes and when I crawled out of the pool and sat beside the other kids, one boy turned to me and told me that my bikini top had slipped down off one breast. Another time at Wild Waters in Kelowna I was sitting on a tube under the waterfall waiting my turn to go down the river ride and you guessed it, bikini top got pushed down and sure enough it was a boy who noticed before I did. To this day I DO NOT wear bikinis anymore and never will.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was in grade 11 co-ed swimming, we were doing lanes and when I crawled out of the pool and sat beside the other kids, one boy turned to me and told me that my bikini top had slipped down off one breast. Another time at Wild Waters in Kelowna I was sitting on a tube under the waterfall waiting my turn to go down the river ride and you guessed it, bikini top got pushed down and sure enough it was a boy who noticed before I did. To this day I DO NOT wear bikinis anymore and never will.

oooooooh...that would suck. lucky boys:d JUST KIDDING

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Mike's not here to read this right now so I can tell! A few years back, Mike was at a work Christmas party:party:, and we all know how that goes.:shots: He called for me to pick him up in the wee hours of 9:30 pm ( He can pace himself well), anyway, we, as in the kids and I, arrived at the shop only to find Mike crouching around the side of a vehicle. I got him in the van and proceeded to drive home. We were stopped by a red traffic light and wouldn't you know, it was "TIME":devildancing:! He quickly got the window down enough and let it flow. Just as the light turned green, he looked up and there was a poor woman, total disgust on her face, staring at him.:nono: In the meantime, our daughter, the youngest, is now crying, "Mommy, mommy, what is wrong with Daddy?" and in an instant our son replies "He's drunk Becca!" :PDT_hah: Next morning, the poor guy, had to go out and clean the side of the van off!
:p

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike's not here to read this right now so I can tell! A few years back, Mike was at a work Christmas party:party:, and we all know how that goes.:shots: He called for me to pick him up in the wee hours of 9:30 pm ( He can pace himself well), anyway, we, as in the kids and I, arrived at the shop only to find Mike crouching around the side of a vehicle. I got him in the van and proceeded to drive home. We were stopped by a red traffic light and wouldn't you know, it was "TIME":devildancing:! He quickly got the window down enough and let it flow. Just as the light turned green, he looked up and there was a poor woman, total disgust on her face, staring at him.:nono: In the meantime, our daughter, the youngest, is now crying, "Mommy, mommy, what is wrong with Daddy?" and in an instant our son replies "He's drunk Becca!" :PDT_hah: Next morning, the poor guy, had to go out and clean the side of the van off!
:p

hey mike its good to know that you can hold your own for a LONG time(9:30) haha:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
when i was in grade 11 co-ed swimming, we were doing lanes and when i crawled out of the pool and sat beside the other kids, one boy turned to me and told me that my bikini top had slipped down off one breast. Another time at wild waters in kelowna i was sitting on a tube under the waterfall waiting my turn to go down the river ride and you guessed it, bikini top got pushed down and sure enough it was a boy who noticed before i did. To this day i do not wear bikinis anymore and never will.

i honestly wouldn't look, and anyway if ya got'em, show'em and be proud!!!! Just razzin' ya......

Top Bottom