Edson Conditions

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the warm weather this week, our usual place will likely be closed. Tossing the idea about a ride near Edson". Been getting mixed reviews about conditions, some say same as around the city, other say tons of snow on trackless trails. Anyone have first hand info on the area west towards Sundance?
Thanks for your help

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look on the ama highway cameras that's what I do. When I came home on Sunday the snow didn't look good very good by the highway I usually day trip Edson area 3-4 times a year But it's a crap year

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the warm weather and wind we have been having, it pretty much ruined the good snow we had in this area. There is about a foot max of hard packed snow and ice now with sun exposed areas bare.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be out at our cabin this weekend. North east of Edson. I'll send back a report

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya. We are doing a vintage ride out there this weekend. Will report back. Too low for for new sleds I hear

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from our cabin at Shinning bank lake and only about 10'' of sugar snow not worth it.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode North of Edson sat. And trails are really hurting. Off trail in untouched much better but we had a great day on the old sleds. Probably wouldn't run a. New machine

Last edited:

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
I was there on Saturday.. Snow was Junk. Took the wife's XF so I didn't have to worrie about overheating. Played tow truck for our vintage riders lol.. Good time but brutal snow

Top Bottom